Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My pleasure đź‘Ť

So, if you still don't have a VIN, you have to wait for it to be assigned to you and then search for the ship. The next ship to arrive in Shanghai to load cars and take them to Dubai will be the ARABIAN SEA on January 11, arriving in Jebel Ali on January 29. Due to the delivery dates that have been mentioned to you, this boat could be a good candidate. Let's wait for it to leave Shanghai and see if you receive your VIN.
You are a real hero brother!, if my car was in it do i get my VIN as soon as it leaves shanghai?

Cheers! Ill update you later

Last edited:
M3 SR Highland ordered the end of October in Ireland. Have a VIN and delivery date in the app of 17th Jan to 01st Feb. Got an email today to sign the SEAI approval form which stated delivery is likely to be mid February. Contacted them on chat with regards to deliveries and they stated last week in January or early February for Ireland. Asked for a more accurate date and they said they have no exact details on when the cars will be in or what ship they are on so can't provide an accurate date. In conclusion they don't seem to have any more detail than we do. Have replied to the email requesting a date so will keep ye posted if I get anything more accurate!

M3 SR Highland ordered the end of October in Ireland. Have a VIN and delivery date in the app of 17th Jan to 01st Feb. Got an email today to sign the SEAI approval form which stated delivery is likely to be mid February. Contacted them on chat with regards to deliveries and they stated last week in January or early February for Ireland. Asked for a more accurate date and they said they have no exact details on when the cars will be in or what ship they are on so can't provide an accurate date. In conclusion they don't seem to have any more detail than we do. Have replied to the email requesting a date so will keep ye posted if I get anything more accurate!
He got back and advised dates in the app are incorrect and deliveres for Ireland will be mid February!

Reactions: ColR and Brian O
How do you find your delivery advisor?
I just tried ringing my leasing company tusker and they have no information on delivery date
App just shows delivery appointment scheduled but doesn’t tell me when!! No text received
I don't speak to Tusker anymore. They said I had full Auth to speak to Tesla. I called Tesla and they put me through to the delivery team. You could also reply to the sms they sent you. They did reply to me on SMS.

Update from me
Following getting a delivery appointment scheduled at my home address in the app (no text received), just rang Tesla and they confirmed text message was sent but likely error on their side
I’ve asked for switch for delivery to my home on 29th to collection in Bristol on 27th Jan.
So looks like my new baby coming to me that weekend
Oh, and they said car will arrive in Bristol on 26 Jan

He got back and advised dates in the app are incorrect and deliveres for Ireland will be mid February!
I got the same too, app says one thing (Jan 17 - Feb 1), but email said mid Feb.

Have you paid for yours yet or awaiting final invoice? App still says "we'll notify you when it's time to continue with pre-delivery tasks". So other than add them as a payee on my online banking, I haven't paid anything more than the original deposit.

Update from me
Following getting a delivery appointment scheduled at my home address in the app (no text received), just rang Tesla and they confirmed text message was sent but likely error on their side
I’ve asked for switch for delivery to my home on 29th to collection in Bristol on 27th Jan.
So looks like my new baby coming to me that weekend
Oh, and they said car will arrive in Bristol on 26 Jan
Are you M3 or MY? I thought I read somewhere on here that M3 deliveries were only starting from 29th Jan, so wanted to make sure you are awaiting a Y.

Reactions: starharbour
Are you M3 or MY? I thought I read somewhere on here that M3 deliveries were only starting from 29th Jan, so wanted to make sure you are awaiting a Y.
M3H.
The agent i spoke to said car arriving bristol on 26th and i can collect 27th at 10am.
That said, it isn't confirmed in app yet and agent said they'd "check with bristol and get back to me", so its possible the agent wasn't aware of the 29th being the earliest.
PS, why do we think 29th is earliest? just because its the first date someone has been offered?

M3H.
The agent i spoke to said car arriving bristol on 26th and i can collect 27th at 10am.
That said, it isn't confirmed in app yet and agent said they'd "check with bristol and get back to me", so its possible the agent wasn't aware of the 29th being the earliest.
PS, why do we think 29th is earliest? just because its the first date someone has been offered?
Got my delivery of my M3H this morning.
Delivering to my address in Manchester on Monday 29th.

Tried calling Tesla to see if I could pick it up Friday 26th instead but said the highland deliveries are not allowed to start in the UK till Monday 29th. This will be the first day for Highland deliveries to owners for the UK.

@pottsy292 tried to arrange for 26th Jan but was told the earliest deliveries were allowed in the UK was 29th Jan.

Update - i have a confirmed pickup appointment at Tesla Bristol at 10am on 27th Jan. Seems like @pottsy292 was incorrectly advised on the 29th being the earliest possible. Maybe more of a local restriction to where you're collecting.
Interesting. I was going to try and shift mine forward from 3rd Feb, but actually the Feb date works better in terms of the finance payments, without having to mess about trying to move the direct debit date, and I don't drive enough to need it asap (as much as I may want it) .

I got the same too, app says one thing (Jan 17 - Feb 1), but email said mid Feb.

Have you paid for yours yet or awaiting final invoice? App still says "we'll notify you when it's time to continue with pre-delivery tasks". So other than add them as a payee on my online banking, I haven't paid anything more than the original deposit.
I'm going to wait until I have a confirmed delivery date before sending final payment. Just paid the deposit and setup as a test. Paid off €100 as a test and it was taken off the balance in the app

Reactions: ColR
Update - i have a confirmed pickup appointment at Tesla Bristol at 10am on 27th Jan. Seems like @pottsy292 was incorrectly advised on the 29th being the earliest possible. Maybe more of a local restriction to where you're collecting.

It likely the cars are loaded onto transporters based where they are parked in the docks, and the location on the docks is based on the order they drive off the ship.