Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any non-Performance 90D take delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received an email from Tesla with subject: Prepare for Your Upcoming Model X Delivery.
"Hello,

Your Model X is almost ready for pick up!
........"

My DS is out until tomorrow. Have you received such email before your delivery? If so, how far in advance did you receive the email?

Got same email at same time, I'm vin 21XX with estimated delivery between March 24 - 31. Probably auto triggered based on estimated delivery date.

Hopefully it comes this week

Here are a few pictures of a 90D taken today at the Van Nuys SC. The VIN was 21XX -- surprised it was so high.
Congrats!! Mine is 001985.....you are so LUCKY! I took the factory tour on this past Fri and my MX was in "wheels & balance" general production. Maybe it has already made it to Van Nuys and I'm going to get a call from Bridget tomorrow? (here's to praying!)
What's your config? I have a 90D 7 Seats, every other option except "P"

Congrats!! Mine is 001985.....you are so LUCKY! I took the factory tour on this past Fri and my MX was in "wheels & balance" general production. Maybe it has already made it to Van Nuys and I'm going to get a call from Bridget tomorrow? (here's to praying!)
What's your config? I have a 90D 7 Seats, every other option except "P"
It's not my X. It was just one I saw, along with about 10 others, at the SC. I just thought this one looked cool with the black wheels and it's the first non- P I have seen. I am still waiting for mine -- VIN #18xx. Also 7 seat 90D with everything. Supposed to be finished up with production at the factory and awaiting transport according to DS.

Congrats! Can you update modelxtracker.com ? Yours is the highest VIN delivered so far!
Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope the issue gets taken care of quickly. While I don't have the exact delivery date yet (just an estimate for 3/24 - 3/31) I would like to request a factory tour on the day of the delivery. How did you request your factory tour since your delivery date seemed so sudden? I'll be flying from Los Angeles. By the way, what was your actual reservation date for your model X?

Enjoying my 2nd day with my MX. BTW, my actual reservation date was 10/2/2015 (not 2016). On Day 1, I had an error, "...Display Requires Servicing..." I did notify Tesla via email, and somehow, the error is gone. I also saw the new update on 7.1 was pushed-through, so this gives me confidence that all is good, for now.

On the Factory Tour: It was great! I brought 3 other guests, -and we all loved it. So far as I remember, this invitation came as part of the DS notification on my pick-up date. I had the same estimate of 3/24 - 3/31, but also received an email (and subsequent tele from the DS, offering a delivery date of 3/20/16. Of course, I took it! Best wishes with your MX.

DS replied to my email regarding factory tour. It can happen same day prior to the delivery. My 4-year-old son will not be allowed since he's not 48" tall. Is there a safe supervised kid club near the factory that I can drop my son off for an hour or two? My LA Fitness in LA does have Kid Klub service. I have a feeling that mine will be ready near the month end.

Enjoying my 2nd day with my MX. BTW, my actual reservation date was 10/2/2015 (not 2016). On Day 1, I had an error, "...Display Requires Servicing..." I did notify Tesla via email, and somehow, the error is gone. I also saw the new update on 7.1 was pushed-through, so this gives me confidence that all is good, for now.

On the Factory Tour: It was great! I brought 3 other guests, -and we all loved it. So far as I remember, this invitation came as part of the DS notification on my pick-up date. I had the same estimate of 3/24 - 3/31, but also received an email (and subsequent tele from the DS, offering a delivery date of 3/20/16. Of course, I took it! Best wishes with your MX.

Not gonna lie, I'm really jealous. Happy for you, but jealous.

Reserved in 2013, confirmed 12/2015, P90D vin #3XX and still haven't received my car, nor do I know when it's coming. Supposedly sometime this week or next, per the March 24-31 estimate, but how it is possible that they cannot give me an accurate sense, given the car is supposed to be here any day now? And I am in CA, so........... im at a loss.

Not gonna lie, I'm really jealous. Happy for you, but jealous.

Reserved in 2013, confirmed 12/2015, P90D vin #3XX and still haven't received my car, nor do I know when it's coming. Supposedly sometime this week or next, per the March 24-31 estimate, but how it is possible that they cannot give me an accurate sense, given the car is supposed to be here any day now? And I am in CA, so........... im at a loss.
Have you tried to call or email your DS for update? I never was able to reach Costa Mesa Delivery Center on the phone though... and before they never responded to my emails but now when I have estimate I had a few questions last week and emailed my DS and emailed yesterday once too. I got call back next day from him.... I have my appointment set for March 31st at 10 to pick up my X. I will probably make reservation of Model 3 same time while in Costa Mesa Delivery Center :)
Call or email your DS listed and ask for update. :) No one here on forum can give you an update...