Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohh I wonder (going by the photo) if that is just a case with a magnetic ring stuck on it?
If so it would be a pass from me. Dont want any metal pubes hanging around in my pocket thank you very much…

I just checked my phone and maybe the heating while charging has terraformed the case as it now sits flush…
Either that or someone has stolen the card out of it… pin to drive ftw :)
I have a better idea, get yourself microchipped with the key card info. 😁

• Funny
Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on
That phone case would be of interest to me. I would use it not for the tesla key card but my licence. ACT is still in the dark ages and requires a physical licence. I would like a case that holds that and is mag safe and is still compatible wiht my home wireless chargers (and the tesla charger for that matter)

Thoughts?

Teslaunch seem to have this as well.

@Teslaunch care to send a couple of these out to some members here for review?

Reactions: Tesl3on and dronus
Reactions: sammody and Tesl3on
I used to laugh when I saw other brand EVs have separate caps over the AC and DC charge sockets but as winter approaches I can see the method in the madness.
I guess I thought that way because all the YouTube videos showed people removing both caps as they were DC charging.

I’d say 99% of my charging is AC at home.

Has anyone seen a cover for the DC section of the charging socket that won’t interfere with the AC socket or the lid closing?

Can any of you guys who have have EVs for a while see any benefit in keeping the rain and pubes out of the DC pins?

With the performance version being unveiled I’m hoping a company out there might make an 18” wheel cover for the photons that resembles the 20” warp wheels.

On another note, does anyone know if front bumpers come pre-painted? Asking for a friend who loves the performance front bumper.

IMG_5821.jpeg

Reactions: dronus