Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen/have snap window shades for the rear windows? Just got the windows tinted which helps, but would like to keep the direct sunlight off our newborn.
I guess you could get those suction cup ones; anything else you snap in there will unsnap itself when you open the door.

I suspect my lad doesn’t like sunlight either, or he is a vampire, still not sure about that .

It’s missing the icon about consistently pressing the icon for the software update.
Might set one of these up

IMG_0305.jpeg

Comments on the Official Tesla Dog seat cover.

Its excellent quality, dont get me wrong, but is there a trick to keeping the plastic things tucked into the back of the seat so the cover doesnt just slide everywhere?
Ive tried to find anywhere that those plastic things can go in to stay in firmer but when the dog gets in there they just come back out.

Shirley there is something in there like a child tether point that they are supposed to connect to or something?

Or maybe i need to put a blanket on the back seat first to give it more traction?

Comments on the Official Tesla Dog seat cover.

Its excellent quality, dont get me wrong, but is there a trick to keeping the plastic things tucked into the back of the seat so the cover doesnt just slide everywhere?
Ive tried to find anywhere that those plastic things can go in to stay in firmer but when the dog gets in there they just come back out.

Shirley there is something in there like a child tether point that they are supposed to connect to or something?

Or maybe i need to put a blanket on the back seat first to give it more traction?
This
1714714213680.png

But I reckon this may be better suited

Reactions: dronus
Has anyone seen/have snap window shades for the rear windows? Just got the windows tinted which helps, but would like to keep the direct sunlight off our newborn.
Hi, highly recommend the first one. Easy install and remove. The material is thick enough, opaque, and the sunshade and heat insulation effect is very good.

I’ve ordered the X-car XPE mats, look to be similar.
Mats arrived but I’ve been sent the wrong ones 😔 sent an email off to rectify. The ones I got look and feel ok, if not a little slippery. There’s nothing underneath them to stick into the carpet like the haloblk ones have.

Does anyone know if the floor mats from the 2017-2023 are the same size as the highland ones?

Mats arrived but I’ve been sent the wrong ones 😔 sent an email off to rectify. The ones I got look and feel ok, if not a little slippery. There’s nothing underneath them to stick into the carpet like the haloblk ones have.

Does anyone know if the floor mats from the 2017-2023 are the same size as the highland ones?
They look similar but it turns out they are not the same.
I had 2023 mats ready while we were thunking our way thru waiting which fit but had a gap around them.
I then got the 2024 x-car ones which fit as snug as a bug in a rug

They look similar but it turns out they are not the same.
I had 2023 mats ready while we were thunking our way thru waiting which fit but had a gap around them.
I then got the 2024 x-car ones which fit as snug as a bug in a rug
Ahhh dang ok. Sounds like I’ve got some back and forth coming up then. I don’t have my car yet to test so this makes things hard!

The Braumach support email replied saying they’re exactly the same product and the previous gen mats I got will fit. Will try to keep my case with them open until I get the car next week.

Ahhh dang ok. Sounds like I’ve got some back and forth coming up then. I don’t have my car yet to test so this makes things hard!

The Braumach support email replied saying they’re exactly the same product and the previous gen mats I got will fit. Will try to keep my case with them open until I get the car next week.
Well they technically do fit, but the 2024 ones fit better.
Although I had weisshorn 2023 and x-car 2024 so maybe manufacturer differences..

IMG_9491.jpeg

IMG_9492.jpeg

IMG_9493.jpeg

IMG_9494.jpeg

Can always take them down to the Tesla place and ask if you can test fit them. That’s what I did.

Or if you see @Jules22 Siracha cruising around give him a wave!

Reactions: Jules22
Can always take them down to the Tesla place and ask if you can test fit them. That’s what I did.

Or if you see @Jules22 Siracha cruising around give him a wave!
He’s terrifying up close 🤣 nah, he was busy in the post office when I saw him. I’ll put my big boy pants on say hi next time.

Yeah looks like I’ve got the Braumach version of your 2023 mats. Thanks mate!
IMG_1555.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: dronus and Jules22