Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon & Twitter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at least the inside one. don’t want Putin watching me. And the Beijing-built ones are prob beaming directly into CCP HQ.

What about Tesla employees?

“We could see inside people's garages and their private properties,” said another former employee. “Let's say that a Tesla customer had something in their garage that was distinctive, you know, people would post those kinds of things.”

Tesla didn't respond to detailed questions sent to the company for this report.

• Disagree
Reactions: bkp_duke and B@ndit
Anyone doubt that the Twitter files journalists are trying to be as factual as possible?

Here's a good example about what the issue is with the Twitter files. This is the eight tweet in the first release.

These posts that were removed were most, if not all, pictures of Hunter Biden's penis. Taibbi never mentions what the contents of these posts were. He implies they're something nefarious.

Either 1. He was so poorly informed and did such a sloppy job of reporting that the twitter files are of little use to me or
2. He's phrasing things in a way to push some kind of narrative to make his audience happy.

Interestingly the people I've talked to in real life don't actually know what the twitter files actually say. I don't think many people have actually read them. They just cite them of proof of government censorship or something.

We could see inside people's garages and their private properties
I’ll have to be more careful to be sure my car is sleeping when I walk around naked in my garage. Which I won’t deny has happened on occasion. Fortunately my car sleeps when I am home so the future Hunter Biden potential should be low.

I have nothing to hide, but want to make it clear in advance my garage can be chilly with predictable effects.
He was so poorly informed and did such a sloppy job of reporting that the twitter files are of little use to me or
I had never heard him before, and I have to say having heard a brief clip, it doesn’t sound like there is a lot going on upstairs. Guess he got lucky early in his career, or real-time regressed to the mean.

Need to get more people on these Twitter files to see what the real story is here. I feel like something may have been missed.

Good way of measuring progress towards cancelling freeby accounts:
Last I checked it’s at zero followers [EDIT: following] so not sure what that portends for the revenue stream. I guess it just means no one is verified.

Last edited:
Anyone doubt that the Twitter files journalists are trying to be as factual as possible?
Actually, yes, most anyone who paid close attention knows the lies by omission and the weasel words used to spin it.
Basically, “Twitter Files” is at best a punchline now. Indeed, any time I see that phrase, or words like “doge” or “Soros” in a Tweet I know I can skim right past it without wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.