Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kia Poor Man’s Holiday Easter Egg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously is there a way to get this? Quick googling did not yield many results.
i believe all the hardware is just normal projectors, the 3d software "maps" the buildings and they become the screen. so i think it's more software than anything. i'm in the event biz and most audio visual companies can do this now, or know someone they can outsource it to. there was an event in orlando we participated in where we played pac man on the side of a hotel. it was nuts!
contact a local A/V company and see what they say. my company doesn't do A/V work as most places we work have an "in house" audio visual supplier.

i can imagine neighbors admitting defeat pretty quick around the holiday haha.

Philly is doing this also - jump to 13:30 in the video

Deck the Hall Light Show

Center City District, in collaboration with 6abc, brings City Hall to life this holiday season with the Deck the Hall Light Show presented by Independence Blue Cross. This FREE nightly choreographed light show, projected onto Philadelphia's Historic City Hall, happens every hour on the half hour and more frequently on weekends through January 1, 2018 .

Reactions: Olds442