Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Love, Love, Love the new Raven Suspension!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BornToFly

Supporting Member
May 8, 2013
Baby Jet
Picked up my P100DL on Saturday. According to testers who posted a YouTube video, the Sport setting is like the old Model S suspension. The Standard is the new softer setting. After driving with Standard for a little while, the switch to Sport is very noticeable, and now that feels too harsh. I really like the luxury feel of the Standard setting. The car is VERY quiet going over bumps as well. LOVE IT!!!!

Which tires are now being shipped with raven? (100D)

My Ludicrous X came with Continental Crosscontacts just like my 2016 X75D got, which really surprised me since I thought all performance cars got the Pilot Sport tires. I'm actually not sure that's a bad thing for me because I wasn't looking forward to replacing every 10 or 15k and I am not really planning to do that much aggressive driving.

Picked up my P100DL on Saturday. According to testers who posted a YouTube video, the Sport setting is like the old Model S suspension. The Standard is the new softer setting. After driving with Standard for a little while, the switch to Sport is very noticeable, and now that feels too harsh. I really like the luxury feel of the Standard setting. The car is VERY quiet going over bumps as well. LOVE IT!!!!

The only test data I've seen, from Daerik's reivew video, showed that even Sport was smoother than the old suspension.

My Ludicrous X came with Continental Crosscontacts just like my 2016 X75D got, which really surprised me since I thought all performance cars got the Pilot Sport tires. I'm actually not sure that's a bad thing for me because I wasn't looking forward to replacing every 10 or 15k and I am not really planning to do that much aggressive driving.
It must depend on the size rims you ordered.

I have the 22" on my X and it came with the Pirelli Scorpion Zeros.

• Informative
Reactions: Saghost
Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Can you confirm if they are Pilot Sport 4 or Pilot Sport 3?

PS3 does show up as a Tesla spec OE max performance tire on the rack.
the PS4 shows as an Audi spec OE tire.

upload_2019-6-11_13-22-6.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-11_13-21-56.png
    upload_2019-6-11_13-21-56.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 81