Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Message conflict...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So this has been happening lately... "Autopilot safety/convenience features not running"... But while. It's running. That message shows up regularly but I can still enable it and it still autosteers.

Attachments

• 20210102_075819.jpg
    20210102_075819.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 71
So this has been happening lately... "Autopilot safety/convenience features not running"... But while. It's running. That message shows up regularly but I can still enable it and it still autosteers.
It looks like they have one message to address both safety and convenience feature issues. Perhaps the convenience features are working fine but the safety features such as emergency braking are currently not running.

I would try a reboot and see if the message goes away. If it doesn't, check to make sure there's no snow/ice blocking any of the cameras and sensors. If you still see the message, request a service visit in the app.

I'll take another look at the cameras, have rebooted a few times... great weather here. No snow left. It still drives fine and nags me if I get too close to lane, plus the occasional phantom braking going on as usual. Have a service visit coming next week (fog light on drivers side not working).