Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's because these twats don't plan on making the 19s and are busy delivering 21" config to influencers. It's infuriating to say the least. Add to it the fact that nobody knows what the hell is going on and when or if ever the production of 19s will start
Honestly, if they were $2k or something, I probably would've ordered them too. But with the options I have available for $4500, it wasn't worth it. Also, Minnesota is "pothole haven", so 19" or 20" wheels are highly preferred for a bit more rubber/cushion!

From the company with the best communication methods and techniques?
That’s what she said - My DA Natalie Bogle.

Needless to say she doesn’t answer my questions anymore since last week when I yeld on her and told her she is a lier and instead of telling “shitt” better to make sure to deliver my car in July as account says 😂

also when she called me after placing order she told me “now process take 4-6 weeks to get a car” - week 5 is over btw. I’m at week 6 now.

Honestly, if they were $2k or something, I probably would've ordered them too. But with the options I have available for $4500, it wasn't worth it. Also, Minnesota is "pothole haven", so 19" or 20" wheels are highly preferred for a bit more rubber/cushion!
I agree. In all honesty, I would have ordered them to get my car sooner only if Tesla was had communicated things a little better. At this point I don't want to change to 21" because my SA told me it will be a 14k price difference, I fear the potholes damage and love the extra range so I will keep on waiting

That’s what she said - My DA Natalie Bogle.

Needless to say she doesn’t answer my questions anymore since last week when I yeld on her and told her she is a lier and instead of telling “shitt” better to make sure to deliver my car in July as account says 😂

also when she called me after placing order she told me “now process take 4-6 weeks to get a car” - week 5 is over btw. I’m at week 6 now.
It’s got to be rough to go in to work every day knowing you’re going to have to lie to people about delivery dates. They need a pizza party.

It’s got to be rough to go in to work every day knowing you’re going to have to lie to people about delivery dates. They need a pizza party.
according to my observations… Usually, companies hire people for these roles that can't think this way. Both are winning. The company has workers who telling shitt. Workers don't understand they tell shitt. As a result we have “Tesla experience”.

Shifted again. This has been my journey since April:

Blank
August
Blank
August
Blank
August
July 28-Aug 11
Blank
August
July 31-Aug 12
August
Aug 4-Aug 17
Aug 5-Aug 18
Aug 6-Aug 17
Aug 7-Aug 17
Aug 8-Aug 17
Aug 9-Aug 17
Aug 10-Aug 17
Aug 11-Aug 19
Aug 12-Aug 21
Lol, our date ranges/changes are almost identical. Either our cars are coming out of the next batch of red painted cars, or you and I were selected to be part of the same psychological experiment.

Please, Ramphex, try to learn to be civil. This invective is spoiling the forum for us all. I PMed you about this but you were rude even there so I do it now publicly. If you will not behave reasonably and stop trying to ruin our civilized discourse, please leave the Forum.

I have never before asked anybody to do that. Now I do.

For the record, we are all trying to help each other understand where our cars are and sharing our experiences. We often disagree, but do so with respect for each other. The disagrees people receive are usually purely about content, and they tend to provoke some thought, reflection and better understanding. They are not personal attacks.

If you cannot do that, please exit the forum gracefully.
Don’t even bother with him. He is like an adult child. I though he would have bought a different car by now with all his complaining.

Don’t even bother with him. He is like an adult child. I though he would have bought a different car by now with all his complaining.
Can I be just like a child? Adult child gives me too much credit.

As YouTubers say: hit that dislike button, smash the ignore button!

Or maybe it’s different? 🤔