Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Need advice: Choosing between 2023 or 2024 ModelX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm considering purchasing a new model X and am torn between the 2023 and 2024 models. I've tried searching for comparisons or detailed reviews between these two versions but haven't had much luck. does anyone know of any existing write-ups, or could provide a comparison based on personal experience?

Additionally, if you were in my position, which model year would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance for the insights and advice!

I'm considering purchasing a new model X and am torn between the 2023 and 2024 models. I've tried searching for comparisons or detailed reviews between these two versions but haven't had much luck. does anyone know of any existing write-ups, or could provide a comparison based on personal experience?

Additionally, if you were in my position, which model year would you choose and why?

Thanks in advance for the insights and advice!
There isn’t much between the 23 and 24 but from the 22 to the 23 there are some changes. I have a 12/23 MXP and it has everything the 24 has besides the center horn but again the center horn is fairly new so not all 24’s have them. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Xcelerate Auto presents Electrifying Choices, an EV Shoppers Workshop, next Thursday, May 9th at 7pm Central Time.

Hosted by team XCare, we'll be sharing expertise gathered through over a decade in the Tesla/EV space. We'll help you navigate the sometimes confusing world of used EVs, and we'll even offer our recommendations of vehicles/models to buy (and some to avoid).

If you are currently shopping for an EV you will not want to miss this event.

Although there will be lots of info shared on Tesla (as they are the lion's share of currently available used EVs) the ideas, tips and info have broad application for any used EV purchase.

Audience participation is encouraged, so come with your best questions and join Milad Davoodi, KJ Gimbel, Brent Seavey, Cary Clark, Dayan Sosa and others in this fun, informative and interactive presentation.

Space is limited, so register now to ensure your spot!

Electrifying Choices: Workshop for EV Shoppers by Team XCare

Upvote 0