Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Tesla is offering 0% for 72 months in the MY with $4250 down…. temping to jump on it.

I'm seeing 0.99% APR but get the point, especially with current interest rates.

I'm still going to wait based on the premise that deals will get better as we move into June. Tesla did actually put a promo end date of 05/31 so in theory you don't have to worry about the cheap financing being pulled before then at least.

Time to keep watching the inventory levels too and see how this promo impacts sales. I look at the levels daily now. lol

• Funny
Reactions: vickh
Some locations are showing 10% off already with 0.99% financing. Let the fun begin.

1000015556.jpg

So why doesn’t Tesla give 5k off for cash buyers? Yeah I know you can keep the money in bank yada yada yada

It was pointed out to me earlier in this thread that Tesla was trying to go after different segments at different times. I think this is another point of proof to that.

So.... I will continue to wait until they rotate back to the segment I'm in. I just got wife's ICE car registered for another year, so I am in no hurry.

Reactions: tesluv108