Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today reminds me of Jan 8th, 2024. Lower volume in the first hour compared to the previous 3 down days and a long upper wick. The bulls are weak. If this was the bottom it would've been bought up by now. Even a push higher into this afternoon is likely meaningless at this point. The bulls had their chance.

Attachments

• TSLA 3-7-24.JPG
    TSLA 3-7-24.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 13
Today reminds me of Jan 8th, 2024. Lower volume in the first hour compared to the previous 3 down days and a long upper wick. The bulls are weak. If this was the bottom it would've been bought up by now. Even a push higher into this afternoon is likely meaningless at this point. The bulls had their chance.
good observation but I think it's more like January 30th.

Up top we had what initially looked like a bullish pennant, sideway compression at the top. However, it is actually a bear nest. It dropped 3x and got bought up 3x, every last one of those is a wave 1 of 1 degree lower. So, to close this sequence out, we need 3 wave 5's. So far there's only been 2. The last one is on the way.
1709831094597.png

For a Mag7 company

Up top we had what initially looked like a bullish pennant, sideway compression at the top. However, it is actually a bear nest. It dropped 3x and got bought up 3x, every last one of those is a wave 1 of 1 degree lower. So, to close this sequence out, we need 3 wave 5's. So far there's only been 2. The last one is on the way.
View attachment 1025566

Pardon the dumb dog - are we saying 1 more drop to 170 being bottom bottom before bouncing back up into ER, or a temp Bottom before a DCB and further drop.

Dog is slow and he's easily confused by all the numbers coming out lately.

For a Mag7 company

Pardon the dumb dog - are we saying 1 more drop to 170 being bottom bottom before bouncing back up into ER, or a temp Bottom before a DCB and further drop.

Dog is slow and he's easily confused by all the numbers coming out lately.
Until we can observe a 5 wave impulse up, it will remain a dead cat.
This sequence from 206 can either be the entire wave C (low odd but can improve) or just wave 1 of C (high odd but can diminish).
I only look 1 week ahead.

View attachment 1025566
I need to research more Elliott Wave Theory. To me, it has always seemed a bit hocus pocus, although I know it has some merit. Now that we've established that 175 is most likely not the low it is much easier for me to watch PA around key support levels and wait for a proper 1 day reversal to signal the bulls have retaken control. Until then, all I know is we have further to fall

Are we saying if AVGO knocked out earning NVDA and the AI gang will shoot to the Moon?
Not saying anything directly. Gut feel good for one, good for many, so it seems with smci and nvda, albeit smci delivering final compute package based on nvda. The other part of my comment indirectly says I am a at a loss now but net positive with other trades this week (only trade 4dte), so may as well retain some credit than no credit. nvda has pulled back some, probably will be back up after this post.

NVDA IC is getting hot ... what's the S&P event next week that I didn't consider?

+p720/-p760/-c940/+c980 ... was .05 (DELTA) when I opened it a few days ago, now losing, considering shutting down a contract or two at a time.

EDIT: Mentioned .05 without stating it is delta
i ALWAYS hide behind the "50's" OI walls, so it would be -p740/-c960 if i were to STO it

i ALWAYS hide behind the OI walls, so it would be -p740/-c960 if i were to STO it
Yep. I didn't go through pre-flight checklist before opening, missed OI which I'd been running the diff daily until vacation. I've shut down the losing spread, was going to reset at .05 delta , -p860/-c990 which would leave the put spread of IC exposed above the tallest wall at 800 and second tallest at 750. Pushing the call side out to -c990, ditching the put side altogether, there is only .05 there at -p740...

Thanks for adding this perspective!

Last edited: