Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NVDA, SMCI red ... mission accomplished in forcing shorts to close. In NVDA I thought last CALL small wall 950 would be enough, but they took it all the way to 970 ..
AAPL green for once

Closed my Jan 25 SMCI, NVDA PUTS quick 2K gains. things can turn on a dime on this high volatility names ...

Last edited:
Reactions: DaBooster
True? 🤔

1709917592305.png

Tesla starts shipping $3,000 Cybertruck tent, looks nothing like what was unveiled​

SPY has been forming a bearish divergence since Dec 19th while the volume continues to decrease. This shows there are fewer buyers as the price climbs higher. Meanwhile, the VIX continues to form higher lows. Meanwhile, NVDA is breaking down today on heavy volume after also having formed a bearish divergence.

Attachments

• SPY 3-8-24.JPG
    SPY 3-8-24.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 7
  • VIX 3-8-24.JPG
    VIX 3-8-24.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 8
  • NVDA 3-8-24.JPG
    NVDA 3-8-24.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Informative
Reactions: Max Plaid and Yoona
I think January’s revision combined with February’s unemployment rate of 3.9%…indicate / move the recession fear needle a bit. Positive is on the expectation of rate cuts (more than 3 starting sooner than June).
And historically when rates are cut the markets dump, but as we discussed some days back, that's normally because the FED are very late to cut and it's a sure sign of recession

This time it's different, right? Maybe as the job market has stayed pretty strong, retail is holding up, I'm not convinced debt is as bad as some say, the graphs that get bandied about are misrepresentative as they start at the peak of COVID to show a massive up-swing in consumer debt, zoom-out and you see it's a fairly linear trend over time

So who knows, eh?

NVDA and SMCI, I guess the manipulators doing what they can for OPEX, and maybe positioning for next week TW OPEX and the S&P rebalance

Reactions: ChiefRollo
while rivians managers are so loose they make OF girls seem like virgins.
you got names?
Wait till we get into CPI and FOMC weeks. This week is perhaps just the beginning. Brutal is a subjective words depending how we are positioned.
If we inversed the C and the P this week wouldn't we all be in LALA land now ;)
I'm betting this week is not "just the beginning." The end is closer than you think.