Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA (LIVE Dec 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our food is back! Our new chef is working to train a few cooks so bare with us! He is really getting cozy in the kitchen, and starting to branch out the menu as we get more staff trained to help. I sure appreciate every single one of you supporting my small busienss.

Attachments

• 3E3F0C33-7AE7-4B90-BA95-9984E1E5C70B.jpeg
    3E3F0C33-7AE7-4B90-BA95-9984E1E5C70B.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 112
  • F240434B-03D6-426A-B24F-346683C1DBDF.jpeg
    F240434B-03D6-426A-B24F-346683C1DBDF.jpeg
    493.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 862EE3BA-BBC2-4CF1-ACD2-68F73792F195.jpeg
    862EE3BA-BBC2-4CF1-ACD2-68F73792F195.jpeg
    577.7 KB · Views: 80
  • BEC6129D-FF63-401C-811E-2198E3F9A00B.jpeg
    BEC6129D-FF63-401C-811E-2198E3F9A00B.jpeg
    467.9 KB · Views: 78
  • C90B77AC-DD0B-4001-B519-A9A0C2B60066.jpeg
    C90B77AC-DD0B-4001-B519-A9A0C2B60066.jpeg
    575.1 KB · Views: 87
Hey all! The Cle Elum Super Charger lounge will still be open, and the drive thru will be open for food. You can order on ToastTakeout ahead of time.

I also wanted to throw out to all of you, that since the restaurant is fully functional as a Tesla lounge, and restaurant I am contemplating selling it to liquidate my assets and get back to selling houses across Oregon and Washington. I wanted to throw it out to all of you first, before I posted it elsewhere (not the best time to sell a restaurant, I get it...... ) If not now, definitely in the future.

Really hope new owners don't just ditch the lounge. I can see that possibly being an "extra bit" that they might not see as beneficial, or confusing or something. I know Lacey will do her best to explain to whoever the new owners might be that it's worth keeping but still, if they're not a Tesla or EV owner I could see them just thinking after hours stuff might be a risk or not worth it....

I saw that yesterday, too. Since both bathrooms are accessible during business hours, it made me wonder what time of day the problem occurs. If it’s overnight, then it’s definitely Tesla drivers (or someone got the code). They were so short staffed yesterday, they had run out of toilet paper, and both bathrooms had a waiting line of 3-5 people when I was there. I felt bad for the two hard working ladies behind the counter.

• Informative
Reactions: 3'sterly
I saw that yesterday, too. Since both bathrooms are accessible during business hours, it made me wonder what time of day the problem occurs. If it’s overnight, then it’s definitely Tesla drivers (or someone got the code). They were so short staffed yesterday, they had run out of toilet paper, and both bathrooms had a waiting line of 3-5 people when I was there. I felt bad for the two hard working ladies behind the counter.
If it was me I'd have a bathroom attendant, and I'd charge $5 a poop.

• Disagree
Reactions: PLUS EV
I was there in the morning a few months ago and it was quite busy. They could have used an additional worker to assist behind the counter and tidy up the dining area and restrooms. The majority of the customers seemed to be travelers in ICE vehicles rather than EV drivers.

Quite busy Sunday 10am. Six total, mostly 3’s. On towing Y. Even a Bolt and Leaf at the other DCQC. Unfortunately, no masks worn by the coffee shop employees.

Anyone know the best way to let Tesla know about a broken SC stall? Didn't see anything in the app, and didnt have the time to try and navigate the phone tree which seems to be hit or miss for things.

Stall 3B has a bent charging pin on the plug, so it won't plug into anything, and I'm sure it won't flag as a degraded stall since the electrical continuity should still be fine.

Anyone know the best way to let Tesla know about a broken SC stall? Didn't see anything in the app, and didnt have the time to try and navigate the phone tree which seems to be hit or miss for things.

Stall 3B has a bent charging pin on the plug, so it won't plug into anything, and I'm sure it won't flag as a degraded stall since the electrical continuity should still be fine.
They’ll figure it out. They have a way of identifying inoperable stalls by comparing button presses on the charge wand to successful charges.

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX and Jedibryan