Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t intend for this to a sub-thread … just something to bide the time but please feel free to shut it down or point me to a more appropriate thread … I’ve been thinking about number plates. I know it’s a personal thing … some people love privates and others hate them. I’ve been pumping options into the DOT WA website and so many Tesla / EV plates are already taken. But this one isn’t … and I’d love your thoughts (hopefully someone doesn’t go buy it) …
HOHMY
i.e., abbreviation/slang for ‘Home Boy’ but with electrical reference (Ohm), and ‘MY’ at the end for Model Y.

Clever or nauseating?

I don’t intend for this to a sub-thread … just something to bide the time but please feel free to shut it down or point me to a more appropriate thread … I’ve been thinking about number plates. I know it’s a personal thing … some people love privates and others hate them. I’ve been pumping options into the DOT WA website and so many Tesla / EV plates are already taken. But this one isn’t … and I’d love your thoughts (hopefully someone doesn’t go buy it) …
HOHMY
i.e., abbreviation/slang for ‘Home Boy’ but with electrical reference (Ohm), and ‘MY’ at the end for Model Y.

Clever or nauseating?
To be honest, I didn't pick the ohm reference until you mentioned it...
I don't like personal plates - mostly because I'm a bit of a lead foot and I'd rather not be easily recognised on the road 😉