Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could also link the vessel name via the cell to the tracker.

I spoke to a rep on the phone this morning, mainly to ask what does inventory car really mean, is it already in Australia or not.

He said the car left Melbourne, and is due in Perth soon, Walrus Ace boat seems to be the best fit, for the dates, so it may alraedy be here, but needs to clear customs.

He did say, if you have paid upfront already, you will be prioritised for delivery, so if anyone really wants to get in quick.
Walrus Ace didn’t appear to have any Teslas on it. It was unloading yesterday but only looked to have mainly Utes on it - I was watching the webcam.

Unless it’s just yours on there. Not sure.

So - interesting datapoint for you @Sturty - when looking at some of the results of the inventory searches, I noticed that there isn't actually any M3 or MY *in* inventory in Perth, they all show as 'InTransit'. I confirmed that wasn't a placeholder by checking the same query with NSW. Presumably that means they are listing vehicles that are on a boat...somewhere...

Perth and Syd for live links, but snips of the relevant bits:
syd:
{
"results": [
{
"InTransit": false,
"ADL_OPTS": null,
"AUTOPILOT": [
"AUTOPILOT"
],

perth:
{
{
"InTransit": true,
"AUTOPILOT"
],

Reactions: Sturty
So - interesting datapoint for you @Sturty - when looking at some of the results of the inventory searches, I noticed that there isn't actually any M3 or MY *in* inventory in Perth, they all show as 'InTransit'. I confirmed that wasn't a placeholder by checking the same query with NSW. Presumably that means they are listing vehicles that are on a boat...somewhere...

syd:
{
{
"AUTOPILOT"
],

perth:
{
{
"AUTOPILOT"
],
So lets assume, Perth, as always is left behind, All Tesla Cars are kept over in NSW / VIC and then transported when purchases happen, there must be a vessel in transit or a truck?

syd:
{
{
"AUTOPILOT"
],

perth:
{
{
"AUTOPILOT"
],
Presumably all the MY’s were on morning crystal sans the HW3 stock, so still being processed here, and the Model 3’s are for the most part on Torrens

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
This makes me sad.
Removal was planned for the 26th this morning

It’s been sitting in freo since Monday night (I think)
Sounds about right.
Sounds like the old backlog city.

If it’s any consolation I don’t think it’ll impact your delivery date too much, they’re only just getting the Morning Crystal delivery for two weeks out the door.

You just have to hope it gets here before our Model Ys get here which I’ve predicted will be the next Mol Ace vessel here due very early June