Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t intend for this to a sub-thread … just something to bide the time but please feel free to shut it down or point me to a more appropriate thread … I’ve been thinking about number plates. I know it’s a personal thing … some people love privates and others hate them. I’ve been pumping options into the DOT WA website and so many Tesla / EV plates are already taken. But this one isn’t … and I’d love your thoughts (hopefully someone doesn’t go buy it) …
HOHMY
i.e., abbreviation/slang for ‘Home Boy’ but with electrical reference (Ohm), and ‘MY’ at the end for Model Y.

Clever or nauseating?

I don’t intend for this to a sub-thread … just something to bide the time but please feel free to shut it down or point me to a more appropriate thread … I’ve been thinking about number plates. I know it’s a personal thing … some people love privates and others hate them. I’ve been pumping options into the DOT WA website and so many Tesla / EV plates are already taken. But this one isn’t … and I’d love your thoughts (hopefully someone doesn’t go buy it) …
HOHMY
i.e., abbreviation/slang for ‘Home Boy’ but with electrical reference (Ohm), and ‘MY’ at the end for Model Y.

Clever or nauseating?
To be honest, I didn't pick the ohm reference until you mentioned it...
I don't like personal plates - mostly because I'm a bit of a lead foot and I'd rather not be easily recognised on the road 😉

Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
HOHMY

Clever or nauseating?
I like it.
Personally I’m just going to put my cat haven number plates from my i30 onto the Tesla, otherwise I’d get bubb13 or something - bubble being what my other half refers the model y as given the shape

Shipping update.

DAZMAC have overnight confirmed the schedule. We're getting Leo Spirit, but it still indicates it to be the 10th. Does the double up indicate both vessels or just an untidy schedule fix? To be advised on that front.
Beluga Ace isn't mentioned anywhere on any schedule of theirs. Still digging where that fits.
MOLACE schedule hasn't changed. D VESSEL L still due. No sign of Leo Spirit after the current stop or Beluga Ace mentioned at all.

Where are they?
Leo Spirit is in Xinsha. About 12 hours behind schedule. No word yet on where the next port is.
Beluga Ace is currently shuttling to Thailand from Singapore where it'll likely return. Due tomorrow lunchtime.

1716418307885.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AkaJoonbuggy
Got my "Schedule your Model 3 Delivery" email just now, but when I clicked on the link it said "There are currently no appointments available" A Tesla rep will contact you, we are working on increasing the available appointments. Please check back at 8am tmrw :(

Got my "Schedule your Model 3 Delivery" email just now, but when I clicked on the link it said "There are currently no appointments available" A Tesla rep will contact you, we are working on increasing the available appointments. Please check back at 8am tmrw :(
Call them, one of the few things the Tesla CS reps can actually do to help.

I just called hoping someone there could provide any insights and as usual got nothing is of use whatsoever. At least it wasn’t the usual dude though.

Reactions: Jezzalinko
Call them, one of the few things the Tesla CS reps can actually do to help.

I just called hoping someone there could provide any insights and as usual got nothing is of use whatsoever. At least it wasn’t the usual dude though.
Well glad that I did (thanks Sturty) and the rep locked down my delivery date over the phone

Delivery 5/6 10am (5/6 is the next available slot)

Also the rep mentioned it’s 3-5 days for generating the updated invoice.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheRug80 and Sturty
BTW, anyone else ordered their Tesla with Enhanced Autopilot ?? 🥸
I still cannot understand what are the limitations here in Australia - don't know if the updated Vision Autopark is available here or not...
Website says 'coming soon', then you check videos on YouTube and looks like someone in Australia already tested the latest Autopark.
Any idea?

Okay folks, looks like the morning crystal had my car, I have a date booked for pick up, 7th of June for MY24.

(I have updated the spreadsheet)

I spoke to Tesla and there is no earlier time, from what the guy said it is a back log of all the bookings.

Bit more waiting, but I hope everyone else starts getting updates soon!

BTW, anyone else ordered their Tesla with Enhanced Autopilot ?? 🥸
I still cannot understand what are the limitations here in Australia - don't know if the updated Vision Autopark is available here or not...
Website says 'coming soon', then you check videos on YouTube and looks like someone in Australia already tested the latest Autopark.
Any idea?

I personally do not think the 5k is worth it, and I expect it to become cheaper soon, or maybe a subscription. Standard Autopilot has the basics that most modern cars have, tho the summon thing looks fun, not sure if functions in aus