Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla/Musk Security - Seems To Be Making More and More Enemies

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like Elon Musk just keeps making a larger target on himself and Tesla. Not only is he disrupting the energy and fossil fuel industries, he's pissing off the governments of two of the biggest world powers. Just seems like a hit on Musk, or a terrorist hit on one of his factories could make a huge impact on the company and it's stock price, and it's ability to recover. It's going to be pretty hard to get employees to stick around if they feel like their lives are threatened. That's a pretty big concern of mine right now with 95% of my net worth invested in TSLA. Is anyone else worried about this?

Seems like Elon Musk just keeps making a larger target on himself and Tesla. Not only is he disrupting the energy and fossil fuel industries, he's pissing off the governments of two of the biggest world powers. Just seems like a hit on Musk, or a terrorist hit on one of his factories could make a huge impact on the company and it's stock price, and it's ability to recover. It's going to be pretty hard to get employees to stick around if they feel like their lives are threatened. That's a pretty big concern of mine right now with 95% of my net worth invested in TSLA. Is anyone else worried about this?
Sounds like you need to diversify. Anyone who says you should put 95% of your net worth into ANY one item isn't offering sound financial advice. For me, I love what he's doing. Bringing internet to a country who had theirs swiped by an invading army is commendable IMHO.

Live by the sword, die by the sword...but yeah not good all your eggs in one basket...

1646710680435.png

Sounds like you need to diversify. Anyone who says you should put 95% of your net worth into ANY one item isn't offering sound financial advice. For me, I love what he's doing. Bringing internet to a country who had theirs swiped by an invading army is commendable IMHO.
One stock might be too little but 3 ish is good. That said, Tesla all in is not that crazy imo. Just keep Mungering on...

Hell, one will suffice if you do it right...

One stock might be too little but 3 ish is good. That said, Tesla all in is not that crazy imo. Just keep Mungering on...

3 ish? Not sure if serious, or...

That's not diversification. In fact, I personally wouldn't even put over 10% of my net worth into single stocks in general let alone over that in three or one. Far too risky. That's fine if you want to roll that way but it's a dangerous game.

• Disagree
Reactions: thesmokingman
Why even reply then? :rolleyes:
I was actually wondering why you felt the need to post a click bait video about how 3 stocks is the answer and you're a moron if you disagree. That whole idea is idiotic and I'm not going to waste time even debating it. It's just stupid advice and only someone looking for a get rich scheme would fall for such unsupported BS. Much like putting your life savings on three hands of blackjack... if it hits, wow! The odds are better that you'll lose everything and then you'll be the guy on forums talking about how stupid this advice and similar advice is. Don't ask me how I know.

I don't believe this topic of this thread is investment advice though so I'm all done on that topic and I'm not here to give investment advice. Do whatever you want.

I was actually wondering why you felt the need to post a click bait video about how 3 stocks is the answer and you're a moron if you disagree. That whole idea is idiotic and I'm not going to waste time even debating it. It's just stupid advice and only someone looking for a get rich scheme would fall for such unsupported BS. Much like putting your life savings on three hands of blackjack... if it hits, wow! The odds are better that you'll lose everything and then you'll be the guy on forums talking about how stupid this advice and similar advice is. Don't ask me how I know.

I don't believe this topic of this thread is investment advice though so I'm all done on that topic and I'm not here to give investment advice. Do whatever you want.
Says the idiot telling others what is the right way to invest and not know who the **** Charlie Munger is.

Says the idiot telling others what is the right way to invest and not know who the **** Charlie Munger is.
So now you're going to call me names. Seems like a winning stance.

Note: I never called YOU an idiot, only the advice you were offering.

That said, assuming who I know and don't know is a pretty idiotic thing to base your entire stance upon.

• Disagree
Reactions: thesmokingman
So now you're going to call me names. Seems like a winning stance.

Note: I never called YOU an idiot, only the advice you were offering.

That said, assuming who I know and don't know is a pretty idiotic thing to base your entire stance upon.
You've been calling everyone who doesn't think like you a moron there Einstein. Do you even reead what you write?

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? I called the ideas thrown out idiotic. At no point did I call anyone here an idiot or a moron, unlike you.
Yea ok, excuses. I don't see a difference. You're the one with a problem because you think a different investing philosophy than yours is moronic. It's not ironic that you cannot see this.