Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla sent me 3 emails. At the same time. To the same email account. Requesting down payment. I haven’t had install and or inspection if needed. I do remember they did this last time. I got solar and pw. I’ll wait to see their reply back. From me telling them. No work. No pay. 😆

• Funny
Reactions: DrewHou
If anyone hasn’t ordered solar,pw or a vehicle. Tesla will have a list of steps on the app or website.

IMG_9040.jpeg

Tesla sent me 3 emails. At the same time. To the same email account. Requesting down payment. I haven’t had install and or inspection if needed. I do remember they did this last time. I got solar and pw. I’ll wait to see their reply back. From me telling them. No work. No pay. 😆
That’s funny guess since I opted for zero down this time I didn’t get the glitch email haha.

• Funny
Reactions: Jones1
I just saw these. I’ve been using the indoor ones for so long. Outside and inside. This is the first time I’ve seen them specifically for outside.
Like this.
Smart HomeKit Meross Plugs
Yeah I have a couple. One from Wemo and another from Lutron. Wemo is always losing connection which is annoying but my Lutron one is great because I can control it with my caseta switches and HomeKit. I just switched my garage door opener to Meross so I may switch my Wemo to this one.

Yeah I have a couple. One from Wemo and another from Lutron. Wemo is always losing connection which is annoying but my Lutron one is great because I can control it with my caseta switches and HomeKit. I just switched my garage door opener to Meross so I may switch my Wemo to this one.
I started with Wemo. They are only used to control my kitchen cabinet lights. Too many lost connections for me. I started buying Meross. Because it was cheaper. Then I saw they actually worked better. I have Meross wall switches as well. I’ve never tried the Lutron plug. I’ll check it out.

I started with Wemo. They are only used to control my kitchen cabinet lights. Too many lost connections for me. I started buying Meross. Because it was cheaper. Then I saw they actually worked better. I have Meross wall switches as well. I’ve never tried the Lutron plug. I’ll check it out.
Yeah I got a bunch of Wemo plugs for Christmas decore and yeah constantly disconnecting. Lutron I love but it can get expensive. All of my switches in the house are Lutron along with my shades are Lutron and even have Lutron wall switches that control my Sonos speakers. It’s an addiction but you can’t beat the look and the solid connection of the ecosystem.

Yeah I got a bunch of Wemo plugs for Christmas decore and yeah constantly disconnecting. Lutron I love but it can get expensive. All of my switches in the house are Lutron along with my shades are Lutron and even have Lutron wall switches that control my Sonos speakers. It’s an addiction but you can’t beat the look and the solid connection of the ecosystem.
Thanks. I’ll try them out. I’ve had one problem with a Meross wall switch. In my foyer. Won’t connect in HomeKit. But is still work in Meross app. I deleted it from the HomeKit app. So now I just use the Meross app. The other switches work. I would like to add more. I have some closets I would like to control. 😆

Thanks. I’ll try them out. I’ve had one problem with a Meross wall switch. In my foyer. Won’t connect in HomeKit. But is still work in Meross app. I deleted it from the HomeKit app. So now I just use the Meross app. The other switches work. I would like to add more. I have some closets I would like to control. 😆
Yeah I was doing closets with expensive smart switches but ended up doing these instead. No app control but it works better imo for closets. Comes on when I need and goes off afterwards.

Yeah I was doing closets with expensive smart switches but ended up doing these instead. No app control but it works better imo for closets. Comes on when I need and goes off afterwards.
It does get expensive. I have about 6 dumb recessed lights left to change over to Phillips Hue Color. I found some on sale during Christmas at Best Buy. Geek squad. 😆 $29 vs $49

It does get expensive. I have about 6 dumb recessed lights left to change over to Phillips Hue Color. I found some on sale during Christmas at Best Buy. Geek squad. 😆 $29 vs $49
Hahaha sounds like me. My whole house is those flat led puck lights. I ended up switching the ones in my bathroom to the slim hue pucks (disco in the shower don’t judge lol) and I badly want to change out all of the house to those but there is far to many and a lot of them are 20+ feet in the air so that means hiring someone with scaffolding so I decided against it for this house. Especially since I rarely use them anyways and have hue in my lamps and light strips everywhere.

• Funny
Reactions: DTXMME and Jones1
I used wemo before but too many disconnects and hard to recover, I switched to Eve for a year now, only have problem once but recover by itself. It supports thread now.

Reactions: Jones1 and DrewHou
I used wemo before but too many disconnects and hard to recover, I switched to Eve for a year now, only have problem once but recover by itself. It supports thread now.
I wish I had known this back when I first got Wemo plugs that this was so common. The longest I thought it was my WiFi and kept chasing it down that way. Good to know the whole time it’s just Wemo are junk haha.

Reactions: cbdream99