Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice that they send an email now. I’m still waiting for them to even file for the permit for mine.
It’s crazy how they just leave them outside if you are at home. I tried to message Tesla. To tell them. The driver can call me. So I can open the garage door. Why would I want Pallets outside my house until next week. When they could place them in my garage.

Reactions: DrewHou
It’s crazy how they just leave them outside if you are at home. I tried to message Tesla. To tell them. The driver can call me. So I can open the garage door. Why would I want Pallets outside my house until next week. When they could place them in my garage.
Yeah that’s insane! My HOA would have a complete meltdown 😂 they have been so insanely strict lately. They just had an issue with the conduit on the side of my house from my solar install. On a side that is between houses where you literally have to try and break your neck to even see. A pallet in my driveway for a week I would probably get slapped with a huge fine. It’s supposed to rain this weekend too so nice soggy cardboard because they definitely didn’t wrap the top of my last pallets.

Reactions: Jones1
Looks like the new supercharger in new caney is almost ready. This was supposed to open in November but it’s just now showing in the app but as temporary closed. Still wish I could get one closer to my house if for no other reason but a place to hang out and watch for Cybertrucks haha.
IMG_0303.jpeg

Looks like the new supercharger in new caney is almost ready. This was supposed to open in November but it’s just now showing in the app but as temporary closed. Still wish I could get one closer to my house if for no other reason but a place to hang out and watch for Cybertrucks haha.
View attachment 1014392
I guess the Beltway real estate is expensive. Not sure why they don’t have a SC in Atascocita and Lake Houston. I would let my Tesla drain down to 20% Daily. If I had a SC within 5 minutes or less.
I have a friend that lives out there in New Caney/ Porter.

Last edited:
The Tesla Way. Guess what just happened. 😂
Thanks god for Ring cameras. I was able to put the garage door up. So the driver could roll the pallet in. He was going to leave it in the driveway. So I guess the local Tesla Energy installer supervisor. Was wrong about them not delivering.

View attachment 1014428
Nice! Also glad to know I’m not the only one that feels the need for a garage camera 😂. When I first was quoting out home security so many kept telling me it was insane to put one in the garage. When I had that crap MyQ garage door opener it was a true must because it was always failing or opening out of nowhere.

• Funny
The Tesla Way. Guess what just happened. 😂
Thanks god for Ring cameras. I was able to put the garage door up. So the driver could roll the pallet in. He was going to leave it in the driveway. So I guess the local Tesla Energy installer supervisor. Was wrong about them not delivering.

View attachment 1014428
LOL, very important. Last time my roofer decided to drop a dumpster in front of my garage door at 10 PM unannounced, don't even let me know they are coming the next day. I am glad I have camera and I also heard the noise.

I still have MyQ and it sucks. Every 6 months or it gives an error.
@DrewHou you are the Tesla Energy delivery expert. Since they delivered everything to you. But luckily they caught you at home.
Does this look like? Two PW’s or 1?
😂 I’m still at work.
View attachment 1014433
I am betting two that’s pretty thick to just be one but I could be wrong. Back when mine came they came plastic wrapped but open on the top. This would have been horrible to just leave outside in the rain. I’m sure it would have been fine but wet cardboard can’t be good haha.

I’ve been outside playing with the S3XY knob. It’s nice. Buggy but nice. The Autopilot button works. So I’m good. 😆
I know I already said it on X but man I am jealous it’s only 3/Y. I have learned a big lesson with my S Tesla sends most of the best features to the 3/Y and aftermarket the same way. I always feel so left out in the S 😂 #firstworldproblems

• Funny
I know I already said it on X but man I am jealous it’s only 3/Y. I have learned a big lesson with my S Tesla sends most of the best features to the 3/Y and aftermarket the same way. I always feel so left out in the S 😂 #firstworldproblems
They should be able to make something similar to it. I see the bugs. But I also see the potential. Tesla should do the center customization knob. It’s Amazon to make it like you want.
You get 3 rotations on the knob. With 5 total actions. On each. For single press.
IMG_9135.png
IMG_9134.png
IMG_9133.png