Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SMR hitting on more of Tony Seba's projections regarding the future costs of energy going to near zero, and how this will affect things going forward.

It seems the concept of eliminating the costs of energy is as hard to grasp as is exponential growth. It is so different from the reality up till now, but, reducing energy costs will reduce the costs of everything, leading to something more like the Star Trek economy where money plays a much reduced role and people can be productive without the burden of "making a living" hanging like the Sword of Damocles over their existence.

Tesla is leading this transition and this is B_A_F

Thanks for the link @2daMoon - We are really going to see how corrupt the energy business has been all the way to the top for decades through this incredible paradigm shift where energy sources that also included war profiteering on foreign soils become worthless and replaced by almost free rooftop sources. People in power are dreaming up ways to get us to look the other way while they scramble to create opportunities to grab the last profitable chairs on the Titanic and then create a new future where they control our new ‘most important needs’ since Energy won't be nearly as profitable or as exclusive.

From Friday's sharp down close, today @9:48 AM down -14 or -1.9% - thrills never cease - prepping for a 700 Friday close ? - or (you name it)

View attachment 708793

Not sure "they" want $700 this week, neither $72, $725 right now would be the target if the music suddenly stopped
1631541177298.png

not every downward movement is "manipulation". Tesla got slapped in the face by the Biden administration. that's what's pushing the stock lower this morning.
How so? The proposed tax credit that includes $4500 for union built cars. Now I disagree with this, but can someone point out what GM, Ford and other manufacturers EV cars that are built in union plants. Believe the F150L will be, what others? Any of them plan volume production anytime soon?

What EVs are made in the US at union plants?

How so? The proposed tax credit that includes $4500 for union built cars. Now I disagree with this, but can someone point out what GM, Ford and other manufacturers EV cars that are built in union plants. Believe the F150L will be, what others? Any of them plan volume production anytime soon?

The only one I am ware of that meets that criteria is the Bolt which is made in Orion Michigan.

• Funny
Reactions: SOULPEDL

From a Fred story about this:

Musk also singled out Ford, which is going to particularly benefit from the change to the reform that gives a five-year grace period for electric vehicles produced outside of the US to still get the $7,500 incentive.

• Informative
Reactions: JusRelax and CLK350
My calls bought at the low this morning will likely be sold for 2x this afternoon and I'll only be in the hole a few k from buying Fridays calls! Yay?

I think I need to look up the definition of "doubling down".

Edit: Didn't even notice I caught the bottom and bought 1 share @ $709 in my HSA account. WINNING!

Does the general investing public know this?

Reactions: Duffer and Tslynk67
My calls bought at the low this morning will likely be sold for 2x this afternoon and I'll only be in the hole a few k from buying Fridays calls! Yay?

I think I need to look up the definition of "doubling down".

Edit: Didn't even notice I caught the bottom and bought 1 share @ $709 in my HSA account. WINNING!
Thinking the same, thanks for the nudge!
What expiration date?