Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The M3 Photo Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly not mine. Demo car at Heathrow.

View attachment 438762

Wooaah...the MSM looks good!

I’ve seen it in the flesh in the showroom at Cribbs Bristol and me missus said we could order in any colour as long as it was MSM.

I’m torn between MSM and blue although not seen a blue in the flesh/metal. Could be in the back of the queue if we change colour at this stage (early Sep delivery expected).

Some pics of the car in blue look amazing others look ok. For those who’ve seen an MSM and a blue in real life, which do you think is nicer?

Just thinking if MSM is real nice but a little on the boring side.

Wooaah...the MSM looks good!

I’ve seen it in the flesh in the showroom at Cribbs Bristol and me missus said we could order in any colour as long as it was MSM.

I’m torn between MSM and blue although not seen a blue in the flesh/metal. Could be in the back of the queue if we change colour at this stage (early Sep delivery expected).

Some pics of the car in blue look amazing others look ok. For those who’ve seen an MSM and a blue in real life, which do you think is nicer?

Just thinking if MSM is real nice but a little on the boring side.
That's pretty much where I am. The blue looks striking on the Tesla order page, but in other photos it looks dare I say it dull? I'm sure in bright sunshine it looks lovely but then so will other colours too.

That MSM photo has given me pause for thought, ordinarily I wouldn't be a fan of grey but it's sufficiently "off grey" to make me think twice.

I don't think there is a bad colour

However swmbo wants blue so that is what we will be getting but as mentioned above, its pretty dark and only highlights in certain conditions blue and shows dirt badly too so I think I would have picked another colour. Having seen a selection of Model S's, all parked up at a showroom, in typical UK overcast looked best - grey on grey light wise. I think a few colours are dependent on lighting conditions to really shine...

20190808_114420.jpg
20190808_114420.jpg 20190808_100853.jpg 20190808_100853.jpg

The blue looks striking on the Tesla order page, but in other photos it looks dare I say it dull?

The Tesla website photos don't seem to reflect the colours turning up here my Mrs has ordered blue, I am sure it will be loved. The MSM is darker than I expected (the midnight clue should have given it away to me) Red in the show room photos looked nice and deep.

@RamsfanJim black is fantastic, well done for playing it cool, I will be wearing a cheesy grin

Thanks all for the photos :)

Reactions: RamsfanJim