Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK and Ireland Supercharger Site News

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent - may get to use this tomorrow. Does it show in the car's navigation yet? If not can anyone assist with how you find/access the Inverness location as I think its in a car park? Do you have to pay for parking while you use it?
Yes I just had a look and this location is already showing on the Nav. It's on the ground floor of the Rose St multi-storey car park but the Nav should be able to get you there.
Apparently (discussion on TOGUK) you don't need to pay for parking provided you report to the parking office. If I understand correctly it is manned until 10 p.m. and after that they will leave the exit barrier up. If you're not staying with the car it would be worth speaking to the staff, I think it will be fine but they don't want people unplugging and using it as free parking for a couple of hours.

• Informative
Reactions: Rob R and peej
:D
Fleet South - All ready for way over a year now !!! but someone is holding to ransom.

Anyone know exactly, who is the landowner holding US / Tesla to ransom ?
.. I heard it was a golf club ?
.. if so I wonder if they have any Tesla owners as members ?
.. we need some 'leverage'

..... asking for a fwend
Apparently Fleet South is being held up by the land owners ... the MOD !!!! So getting leverage may be an 'ask' (unles maybe from the USAF :D:D)

• Helpful
Reactions: CMc1
FYI Heathrow Supercharger (at the Hilton) is closed today according to in-car map
Activating the V3s? :D
Heathrow reopen with V3

upload_2020-10-3_11-33-8.png

https://twitter.com/djburges/status/1312326517544882178?s=21

Very encouraging news for North Wales, courtesy of proddick who's just reported a new planning application over on SpeakEV, for Erection of a Tesla Electrical Charging Substation at Mountain Park Hotel & Golf Club. This is a short drive from Junction 33 of the A55, near Flint.

Details - My ASP.NET Application

A lot of digging needed to get the power to the substation (green shading in the map):

View attachment 561114

No sign of activity on site / equipment deliveries (today).

A couple of quick clips from today. Each shows the supercharger in relation to the main road junction (A1, M25). The one for Heathrow shows the recently added 8 x V3, making it 24 stalls now (4 are under cover for the time being, just like they did for the final 4 at Wyboston a couple of weeks ago)

Nothing special, the camera was in the car and I was going that way anyway - may be useful.

Wyboston

South Mimms

Heathrow

Hi all. My 6-monthly request to see if anyone knows anything further about the supposed Ferrybridge Supercharger? I really need it! (I note a Leeds one has opened, but as far as I can tell it's in an industrial estate with no facilities, so not very good for me.

Hi all. My 6-monthly request to see if anyone knows anything further about the supposed Ferrybridge Supercharger? I really need it! (I note a Leeds one has opened, but as far as I can tell it's in an industrial estate with no facilities, so not very good for me.
Yes I'd like the ferrybridge supercharger to appear, but so far no groundworks have been commenced as yet. I may fly past tonight to see if there's anything going on.

Reactions: adsheff
Yes I just had a look and this location is already showing on the Nav. It's on the ground floor of the Rose St multi-storey car park but the Nav should be able to get you there.
Apparently (discussion on TOGUK) you don't need to pay for parking provided you report to the parking office. If I understand correctly it is manned until 10 p.m. and after that they will leave the exit barrier up. If you're not staying with the car it would be worth speaking to the staff, I think it will be fine but they don't want people unplugging and using it as free parking for a couple of hours.
Excellent news, both the supercharger opening and that it's free to charge there. This one really opens up the far north, just as Fort William opens up the west highlands and islands.