Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What happens if your Tesla dies and the SC is closed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK my contribution....

Many years ago when I was applying to colleges (yes, many years ago), my father and I went to a college fair. There was a booth there with the letters 'USC' displayed. My father graduated from the University of Southern California with his Masters. Well, we walked up and told the guy that he went there, and was thinking about sending me there also. The guy was impressed and handled us a special alumnae book, etc.

It was only after we walked away that we both realized it was South Carolina...

Just curious, lets say it's 8pm on a Saturday evening. I'm out and away from home on a trip. I get in the car and there is a system failure or battery issue and the car is not driveable. The car is under warranty but the SC is closed for the night. What happens? Does Roadside tow your car to the closest SC (100 miles away) and leave it there? Do I let them tow and take an uber to my destination for the night and uber back to the SC in the morning?
My model 3 axle broke and I was unable to control with steering wheel it the tire left front and right front not the same dropped to the car frame not able to turn the wheel and force the door to get out damage pointed; please see the attached picture; out of alignment completely last night Feb 18, 2010. at 8pm and the tow truck have to get it out of the drive way from my condo complex. I will see how Tesla handle my case because I am just fortunate that this happened in the house not in the freeway or on the street that could cause my life or someone else life. Thanks GOD for looking after me.
IMG_1728.JPG
IMG_5688.JPG
IMG_5688.JPG