Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD free trial… I’m convinced

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if it works that way, at least for me.

I've had this update for a while now, and on the exact same spot, where the limit is 80km/h, it drives 70, even though this is a wide open straight road. And only at this spot and nowhere else. In general, it does drive above the limit if my Max Limit is above this level, by about 10% which is fine when I'm not in a hurry.

Have you tried pressing the pedal to accelerate up to your set speed whenever it does that? Once I do that some after an update, at some point it starts just going my set speed.

Ate there any states where the left lane is the preferred travel lane (on multi-lane highways)? My biggest issue is FSD wants to change into the left lane and ride it on my 10+ mile highway portion of my commute. In Texas that's the passing lane only and we are supposed to move back to the right when possible.

Other than that I think it's very impressive. Leaps and bounds ahead of the old version.

I doubt it.

I recall that AP and FSD used to be much better about getting out of the left lane. Can anyone back me up on that?

Now it never gets out unless someone comes up behind you, right?
I haven't stayed in the left long enough to find out. Being the fast lane and since I'm always driving a bit under I don't want to be THAT guy lol.

Have you tried pressing the pedal to accelerate up to your set speed whenever it does that? Once I do that some after an update, at some point it starts just going my set speed.
Yup, pretty much the same experience as PianoAI.

I always press accel at that spot, but exact same behaviour since day 1 of v12. But as I mentioned, in other places, Auto-speed with my max limit works ok for me, when I don't feel I need to go anywhere in a hurry and no cars are behind me. Getting there...