Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hundreds of used Teslas have vanished from inventory on Tesla.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I watch used inventory every day as I'm in the process of purchasing a used X. Today, hundreds of Teslas were removed from inventory. Not just Xs, all models. Maybe it's a site glitch or upgrade, maybe someone fat fingered a key, or maybe Tesla is getting out of the used car game? Anyone have any ideas or knowledge of what is going on?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Genie
I watch used inventory every day as I'm in the process of purchasing a used X. Today, hundreds of Teslas were removed from inventory. Not just Xs, all models. Maybe it's a site glitch or upgrade, maybe someone fat fingered a key, or maybe Tesla is getting out of the used car game? Anyone have any ideas or knowledge of what is going on?
They are back....check now.

Both. Both sites showed same thing. Happened again today too. I’m guessing Tesla is making some sort of system upgrade that is wiping certain inventory that has to then be loaded back in via batch file. I noticed inventory last night was slowly being repopulated.