Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got FSD - 2023 X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing you were on one of the 2024.8.x builds and recently got one of the 2024.14.x builds. The 2024.8.x builds have FSD v11, but the trial uses FSD v12. The 2024.14.x builds, which have FSD v12, are fairly new, so that's why you didn't get it sooner.

It doesn't matter for your question, but is it a 2023 X as your title says, or a 2022 X as your signature says?

I'm guessing you were on one of the 2024.8.x builds and recently got one of the 2024.14.x builds. The 2024.8.x builds have FSD v11, but the trial uses FSD v12. The 2024.14.x builds, which have FSD v12, are fairly new, so that's why you didn't get it sooner.

It doesn't matter for your question, but is it a 2023 X as your title says, or a 2022 X as your signature says?
Opps. The car is a 2022 X.

Same with my 2022. Downloaded the latest software the day before, and got the email approving the FDS trial.
Simply blown away with how good it is. Needed to go to Dr. Appointment. Entered his address, and FSD drove me out of my private community, 5 miles down the street to the freeway on ramp. Navigated down the highway, switching lanes and using turn signals. Went fluidly till the offramp, where it chose the proper lane to enter. Made a safe left turn onto the street. Navigated 3 miles through a construction zone to the turn for the hospital. Made a 120° turn into the busy parking lot, and pulled up to the entrance. Found an empty parking space and slotted right in. Far better than I expected, and far far better than has been reported by other users.
Was blown away when getting back to my gated community. It pulled up to the barrier, waited for it to lift, then smoothly entered our private roads. Took me the 4 turns necessary to my home, and stopped in front. I then needed to take over manually to put it into the garage.
Better than I expected.

• Love
Reactions: jboy210