Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Demo test drive in Seattle for M3 Higland just arrived. It is a RWD, and will test in a bit and give my quick feedback.
Just finished.
It is super quiet car and suspension really good. The interior LED is nice not life changing. Parking it is easy with the screen, but turning without stalks? It is like you are trying to grab the stalk by instinct.

It was RWD version. No front camera. It was so new that the cameras were not even calibrated, I was the second person driving. I will keep my order of M3 Highland AWD.

The spots are filling quick for the entire week! So reserve if you are in the area.

Spoke to a manager at Tesla showroom near me today in SoCal.

He said Highland should start going out for delivery as early as Jan 25th.
Oh man; that's super exciting. My financing is ready to go and reg was checked, confirmed and paid for. I'm hoping for a super quick delivery!

Right now, I'm held up by the trade-in team trying to finalize their estimate, despite the estimate having been applied to the loan that Tesla is going to issue. Strange.

Order date: 1-17-2024
Black / Photon Wheels / Black interior
Estimate: Feb-March 2024

Hey everyone, I graduate college in 3 months and I bought my first car (on my own) and I decided on the new 2024 Highland! Safe to say i'm extremely eager and excited to get any type of update lol.

I currently drive a 2017 Acura ILX, if you know the ILX you know it is extremely small - and dated. It's like going to be a whole new world with the 2024 Highland. My dad owns the 2023 Model X with the Yoke Steering wheel and I have always loved driving it, so I'm super excited to finally be part of the Tesla Family.

Does anyone know of any timing updates for the South Florida region? I've tried calling the locations near me and every time I have spoken to someone they tell me they have no idea when they're getting a Model 3 Highland in.

I'm hoping for the best that my delivery will be around the beginning of February.

Thanks!

Mine just updated with actual dates!
1705967760312.png