Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i'm happy for you all @evfangirl @Whitezoid @catxi. it seems like yesterday we were all here looking at videos every Thursday hopping to see cars with white interiors. its all finally happening.
I’m just really happy the standard ranges with the white interiors are starting to happen too

I just ordered a SR M3 Ultra Red White Interior w/Protons two weeks ago and this thread is giving me serious agita! It's nice to see those that ordered in Jan are getting their deliveries here in Socal though. I guess I'm looking at September at the earliest based on what I see here :( I was naively thinking their Jun-July estimate was a little nerve-wracking since I have to turn in my lease on July 4. Guess I'll be having to extend the lease and pay for another year's registration! Congrats on getting your orders filled!

Reactions: zoomer0056
Sorry all, noob question, I should wait to give proof of insurance until I have a delivery date right? Because I need to give a start date for insurance
I put in a copy of my existing car insurance (for the cars I have), and was accepted! But I am in CA and WA may have different rules.
Edit: Just to clarify, I put in no insurance info till I got VIN, and delivery appointment.

Last edited:
i'm happy for you all @evfangirl @Whitezoid @catxi. it seems like yesterday we were all here looking at videos every Thursday hopping to see cars with white interiors. its all finally happening.
We waited so long. I will miss the obsession of regularly checking the app and this forum for updates, and the weekly flyover vids. So glad we were all here to support each other. The wait wasn't so bad with yall.

I just ordered a SR M3 Ultra Red White Interior w/Protons two weeks ago and this thread is giving me serious agita! It's nice to see those that ordered in Jan are getting their deliveries here in Socal though. I guess I'm looking at September at the earliest based on what I see here :( I was naively thinking their Jun-July estimate was a little nerve-wracking since I have to turn in my lease on July 4. Guess I'll be having to extend the lease and pay for another year's registration! Congrats on getting your orders filled!
Things might be rolling out faster now. You might not have to wait as long as we did.

Sorry all, noob question, I should wait to give proof of insurance until I have a delivery date right? Because I need to give a start date for insurance
I've confirmed with multiple SA and all said just put your existing proof and it should except. I did that with mine and it immediately approved. You also don't need to pay until the day you see your car in person.

Reactions: evfangirl
I gave a start date to my insurance company and they issued me a card but weren’t going to charge me until they confirmed with me that I took delivery. You can call them and make sure they do that for you as well.

We waited so long. I will miss the obsession of regularly checking the app and this forum for updates, and the weekly flyover vids. So glad we were all here to support each other. The wait wasn't so bad with yall.
I watched a bit of the flyover videos, but not sure what they're telling me. Is there something they are showing? I can't tell what range/interior the cars are.

It must be even more exciting after such a long wait!

It's funny to look at older posts now. We were so young and naive ! 🐥
1716089601304.png

Have done exactly the same with insurance . Also will pay at delivery.
Took delivery yesterday of an AWD Model 3: blue, white, 18 wheels. All trim, paint, panel gap, interior issues were fine. Some people have asked about the alignment of the ambient lighting. These aren't so good, but it's not something I care about. No issues with the turn signal buttons sticking or not working, no issues with vibration at high speeds (both of which some people have mentioned). Auto-wipers were pretty good, but low expectations probably helped there. It's a beautiful, very impressive car. Hang in there, all. I canceled my RWD order. See you all in the other forums!!
IMG_1226.jpeg
IMG_1228.jpeg
IMG_1224.jpeg