Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine also got pulled up: was 5/24 - 6/28. Now: 5/16 -5/30. This saves me also from my late June vacation plans!

So my question about all of these over early am Sunday changes either: someone/ team is working weekends who handle delivery logistics, or there is some sort of software that's auto generating these times and changing them without human intervention?

Perhaps they are running shifts at the Fremont line to where production is 24/7 and the flow of frame shells in and vins out calculate and recalculate EDD's and if there is enough disparity of time from what we have and what's calculated we get a earlier or later time frame?

Mine also got pulled up: was 5/24 - 6/28. Now: 5/16 -5/30. This saves me also from my late June vacation plans!

So my question about all of these over early am Sunday changes either: someone/ team is working weekends who handle delivery logistics, or there is some sort of software that's auto generating these times and changing them without human intervention?

Perhaps they are running shifts at the Fremont line to where production is 24/7 and the flow of frame shells in and vins out calculate and recalculate EDD's and if there is enough disparity of time from what we have and what's calculated we get a earlier or later time frame?
From what I think a lot people are saying just have to base it on getting an actual VIN. Earlier highland orders for RW and LR had dates in January February and were pushed at least 4-5 times. Whether that is human intervention or automated, not sure. Given the complexity of amount of orders I’m gonna guess it’s all automated

I know its pointless but mine has been stuck on June 2024 and I just want to experience the rush of it changing. It would make me feel like I;m actually in the queue instead of the unknown at this point. I ordered late, May 3rd
Agree with you 100%. I only said that as some have said it's pointless because it will change many times and doesn't mean anything, which I too agree with it.

It's also like telling someone don't play roulette because you'll never know what number it will land on. Well even though we know the numbers are not predictable it's still fun to spin that wheel and hope for the number you chose.

I know the excitement of seeing EDDs changing even though it won't tell us what date we'll get our VINs and will continue to reopen the stupid app multiple times in a day/hours 🤪