Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The red one at the front is a performance, I can see the black front chin splitter, but the others seem to not be performance models. The white ones are definitely not performance models. Unless they are strange with white front chin splitters.
Only the 3 vehicles in the front are model 3's. The white ones are model Y's and the black one in the back is a model X.

Reactions: JezzaE
4 people have VINs. They are in Indianapolis, Connecticut, LA and San Diego with 3 red and one grey, all white interiors. Two ordered on day one, the other two are order switches with one switch as late as 4/28. EDDs range from May 12th (2) to May 26th. The two later EDDs ARE further from the plant. So, it looks like they are producing white first and then putting them on trucks? Thanks to everyone who is filling out the spreadsheet. We're getting some insights.

Last edited:
Someone spotted a red/ maybe white interior?? In Carlsbad. Could possibly be the one person in San Diego assigned VIN car 🤔
IMG_5611.jpeg

4 people have VINs. They are in Indianapolis, Connecticut, LA and San Diego with 3 red and one grey, all white interiors. Two ordered on day one, the other two are order switches with one switch as late as 4/28. EDDs range from May 12th (2) to May 26th. The two later EDDs ARE further from the plant. So, it looks like they are producing white first and then putting them on trucks? Thanks to everyone who is filling out the spreadsheet. We're getting some insights.
I didn’t think the app kept EDDs in the past. Today is May 13 so maybe the (2) May 12th EDDs didn’t update the spreadsheet. I think the EDD monkey just kicks the EDD out a day every day.

I’ll see what happens to my EDD tomorrow because I am currently showing May 14 - May 28.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd