Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So jealous! My Apri order still showing July-Aug..... Tesla really make non CA customers feel like second class citizens....
Seems like they aren't really favoring CA too much based on VIN assignment anyway.

1715990180928.png

My EDD just had it's first update from "July 2024" to "July 17 - August 28".

Need more Canadians to order some M3Ps so Tesla will bother loading up a shipment. 😄
There got to be a lot of Middle East orders! To my understanding, Fremont's production are all going to domestic orders, Giga Shanghai's production supply the rest of the world. There are already deliveries in UAE. Even Chinese market order page just says EDD: Q3 2024

As the map shows, VIN's have been well distributed. Us CA people are getting a bad rap.

Regarding anything else car related, us Californian's suffer enough. You 49 state people can drop an LS motor in a Carolla and cops wouldn't give you a second look. If we so much as put in an aftermarket air filter on our cars, we're worried about being ref'd for inspection and possibly car being impounded and fines. Will be nice with an EV not having to chase HP without looking over my shoulder anymore...

As the map shows, VIN's have been well distributed. Us CA people are getting a bad rap.

Regarding anything else car related, us Californian's suffer enough. You 49 state people can drop an LS motor in a Carolla and cops wouldn't give you a second look. If we so much as put in an aftermarket air filter on our cars, we're worried about being ref'd for inspection and possibly car being impounded and fines. Will be nice with an EV not having to chase HP without looking over my shoulder anymore...
CA people are all good. Even if they ship CA orders first ( Which might not be the case), it is totally understandable. Tesla being a for profit public company, they have every right to try to make Q2 number look better by delivering orders to closest customers first. ( Again, this might not be the case to begin with)

Reactions: jv92red