Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in the South Florida area know if any of our showrooms have an M3P to go look at yet?

A couple of days ago, I went to the Aventura and Miami Gardens locations and they didn't have anything. Interestingly enough, the SA @ Miami Gardens SC kept saying that they had no clue when they'd be receiving an M3P -- but they are often just as lost as we are lol...

Honestly, I should reach out again since I have a VIN and my EDD is 05/30-06/05.

Reactions: mpgxsvcd
So i have a 12152xxxx reservation black w white interior. App has been showing May 21-June 4.

Is it odd that I don’t have a vin? May 21 is tomorrow granted they are delaying for the epa stuff just surprised I’m so close and have no vin.

Located in NJ
At this point it's kind of obvious they're not giving out vins until they're ready for deliveries because most likely they don't want people spamming Tesla delivery centers for their delivery over and over like it's been happening

It's also weird that they released that awesome video over the weekend saying "deliveries starting now", when it's radio silence right now for people that have VINs (as far as I can tell anyway). Really hopeful that there's meaningful movement early this week.
It is weird they're close to deliveries in the US but technically they are delivering around the world now so firmware is supposed to go out to today so but it could still be delayed

This will be my reaction if and when any of these cars get delivered.

fpqd46yan67a1.jpg

I have had luck with the SF Bay Area employees who know folks in Tesla
HQ. But yeah I am sure the standard SA elsewhere is pretty clueless and has no access to insider info.
They have to know when to expect cars. The “Delivery” guy at the desk said it was no problem for him to lookup my order and see when the build is currently scheduled for. The issue is that the build date truly is fluid and it can change either direction.

I think the people that work at Tesla have no extra knowledge of unannounced products. However, once they are announced and being produced their job is to know when and where an item will be.

Has there been any black interior configs spotted in the states, either showrooms or on trucks etc? I think just about every video I've seen so far has been white interior.
I was at Stanford Tesla dealership in Palo Alto. There was a Red on Black parked out front. Inquired about it and was told it’s a customer car.

I just spoked with a SA at my local location (Richmond, VA) and they looked up my order and said that I am currently "soft-matched" which a car that is scheduled for production at the beginning of Q3 with an estimated delivery date in the middle of July :/

And my current EDD in the app is May 21 - June 4...

I ordered within 20 minutes of the launch on 4/23, SG/W config.

I just spoked with a SA at my local location (Richmond, VA) and they looked up my order and said that I am currently "soft-matched" which a car that is scheduled for production at the beginning of Q3 with an estimated delivery date in the middle of July :/

And my current EDD in the app is May 21 - June 4...

I ordered within 20 minutes of the launch on 4/23, SG/W config.
What’s your res number? Curious. I’m 12152

Has there been any black interior configs spotted in the states, either showrooms or on trucks etc? I think just about every video I've seen so far has been white interior.

If you're talking about videos spotlighting cars in showrooms, then I've seen them. In fact, the one I checked out personally was UR/black interior. But as far as any that's been spotted on delivery trucks, I have not.

Reactions: wook