Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is he saying he will take AI and Optimus out of Tesla if the vote fails?

1716083346716.png

As the weather warms up and summer gets closer, I've become painfully aware of the missing vehicle in the Tesla lineup. We need a Tesla motorcycle.

Where is my Tesla motorcycle, Elon?

All this fabulous battery, BMS, and motor tech, but I'm forced to burn up four tires at a time to experience it?

We deserve a motorcycle!!!

Sadly I don't think we will ever get one, goes completely against the safety first principle

But the space certainly could use a touch of Tesla, there is no compelling EV Motorcycle, just a few renders promising really good specs, and the ones that exist charge way too slow for a enjoyable ride

And for commute there isn't a need of the Tesla touch

As the weather warms up and summer gets closer, I've become painfully aware of the missing vehicle in the Tesla lineup. We need a Tesla motorcycle.

All this fabulous battery, BMS, and motor tech, but I'm forced to burn up four tires at a time to experience it?

Elon will not build a motorcycle. This was stated by him years ago and is old news.

Plenty of others have/will though.

View attachment 1048462

The print turned out pretty big in the copied X post. I found it easy to read.

There doesn't seem to be any information between the lines that I can see. 🤷‍♂️

Feel free to...

jump-to-conclusions-mat-office-space-24-x-40-in-initech-original-imafbcbgb73shg9m.jpeg

FWIW, there are plenty of clever ways to keep AI safe without Tesla losing their advantage in applying the fruits of the labor to their products. A contract can contain anything that can be agreed upon..

Last edited:

View attachment 1048462
The CEO of a public corporation cannot simply take intellectual property from that corporation. That is called theft. Elon would be spending a lot of time in prison.

This will never, ever happen. Let’s stop considering it as a possibility.

Another FSD vs. Waymo video from Callas in Pheonix. Both performed well. Tesla won again by taking a faster route, but it was close.

The only challenging part was an unprotected left at the beginning of the drive. Both handled it perfectly.

I think that places like Pheonix should be easy for FSD robotaxi to conquer. It just needs better parking lot behavior and some robotaxi-specific training like how to pick up passengers.

Pretty good endorsement of FSD by Boris Johnson.

Tiny detail, but this appears to be a hands-free FSD drive, indicating it might have been the upcoming 12.4 version. There's a short video at the top of the article showing Johnson with his hands on his knees instead of on the wheel, and he describes "Instinctively I reach for the wheel," which would have only been possible if he wasn't required to hold it in the first place.

OK, what do you believe the impact to Tesla is if his comp package is voted down?
I have no idea. Just saying logically thats not what hes saying.

As a trader, I lean toward short term negative effect on the stock price if it fails as that will create uncertainties.

If it passes, stock might rise but ultimately will pull back as Q2 delivery has not shown any cause for optimism.

The unknown is what Elon will do in the next 3 weeks to sway sentiment.

Last edited:

There are a few already. Leave Tesla out of this.