Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG20240426152527.jpg

For sale Available 2015 Model S 85D with rebuilt battery.

Excellent condition, Sun Roof, AP1, Tech Package, Free Unlimited Supercharging, 95,500 miles odometer, ~250 mi range.
$14,648.00 to $21,950.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
50,000 - 100,000 mi (80,000 - 160,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
Silver
VIN number
5YJSA1H20FFP78651
Status
1 member is watching this marketplace listing

Details

NOTE: The final price depends on what EV rebates you qualify for.

$14,648
if you are a resident of MA and qualify for both the state MOR-EV rebate and the Federal EV Tax credit based on AGI income (<$150K)
$18,148 if you qualify for just the Federal EV Tax credit (not a MA resident)
$21,950 without rebates.

If you qualify for the Federal EV Tax credit based on AGI income (<$150K), we can do the transaction through Keysavvy which will save $3802 for the buyer. They are a dealer, essentially buying the car from me and reselling it to you, but that makes it qualified for the tax credit, assuming the you also qualify.
If you are a resident of Massachusetts and qualify for the MOR-EV rebate (same AGI as Federal), I believe you can get an additional $3500 rebate from the state if you apply within 90 days of the purchase. Keysavvy would be listed as an out of state dealer in the application.

The car is in excellent physical and mechanical condition. It comes with Unlimited Free Supercharging, AP1 (no phantom braking, auto wipers works!), power trunk, heated seats and wheel, opening sunroof, light solar film on the side widows, and Michelin Pilot Sport All Season tires with lots of tread left.

The battery was rebuilt after water damage with 2 modules replaced along with the pyro fuse and cover. As part of this service both motors and the rest of the electrical system were tested and no problems found. Surprisingly (at least for me) this restored a lot of the original range, now about 250 miles at 70 MPH in 60F weather. Previously we had the half shafts replaced along with 2 of the door handle motors and the 12V battery.

AFAIK the car is in excellent shape with no dents or other body damage except for some curb rash on the wheels and the sunroof squeaks when opening.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NOTE: The final price is $18,148 If you qualify for the Federal EV Tax credit based on AGI income (<$150K joint), we can do the transaction through Keysavvy which will save $3802 for the buyer. They are a dealer, essentially buying the car from me and reselling it to you, but that makes it qualified for the tax credit, assuming the buyer also qualifies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doggydogworld
IN ADDITION: It looks like if you are a resident of Massachusetts and meet the same qualifications as the Federal rebate, there is an additional $3500 rebate from the state that I believe can be applied for directly from MOR-EV within 90 days of purchase. This is in addition to the $3802 rebate you can get immediately if you qualify for the Federal rebate program.

With both rebates, the final price would be $14,658.

Last edited: