Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a bunch of vehicles (mostly Land Rover's), and I used to juggle them and drive a different one at least every two weeks, until I got my Model Y at the end of August.

Last weekend , one of my friends needed some help, and since I hadn't driven it in almost 2 months, I hopped in my Range Rover (after charging the battery... ) and drove it to his place.
It felt like I was learning to drive all over again.... It's amazing how used to the Tesla you get when you drive one exclusively for just a few months.
I'm going to need to start juggling cars again. First world problems. ;)

I have a bunch of vehicles (mostly Land Rover's), and I used to juggle them and drive a different one at least every two weeks, until I got my Model Y at the end of August.

Last weekend , one of my friends needed some help, and since I hadn't driven it in almost 2 months, I hopped in my Range Rover (after charging the battery... ) and drove it to his place.
It felt like I was learning to drive all over again.... It's amazing how used to the Tesla you get when you drive one exclusively for just a few months.
I'm going to need to start juggling cars again. First world problems. ;)

Seems like a good time to sell. Problem solved ;)

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 3.11.36 PM.png