Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking of headlights. One thing I noticed when taking photos today is all 4 matrix lights are on whenever headlight is turned on. Might have to see what the lights do differently when high beams are switched on….
I’m excited to see what they do with the matrix lights now they’re legal to be used as designed in the USA. Will make some great software updates.

Okay, who did it?

OMG, I watched the Video before I read the text. My heart just sank. I felt less bad when I saw it was rented. But still, what a stupid waste. Not funny at all wasting such beautiful machine. I hope the LAPD find him.

OMG, I watched the Video before I read the text. My heart just sank. I felt less bad when I saw it was rented. But still, what a stupid waste. Not funny at all wasting such beautiful machine. I hope the LAPD find him.
I posted this elsewhere, but can we just take a moment to appreciate how truly amazing Tesla's structural and battery engineering is? This thing should've borderline split in half, and at least had a serious battery thermal event (I.e exploded big time). Amazing. So impressive. And this was an older nose cone Model S, which was basically Tesla's first, real ground-up car!

I posted this elsewhere, but can we just take a moment to appreciate how truly amazing Tesla's structural and battery engineering is? This thing should've borderline split in half, and at least had a serious battery thermal event (I.e exploded big time). Amazing. So impressive. And this was an older nose cone Model S, which was basically Tesla's first, real ground-up car!
And the clown driving it can’t be found, so good safety as well!

Nice day here in Michigan. Washed the car and took some photos, mostly highlighting the new lights (I know I know.... but they are pretty cool). Enjoy.

View attachment 783727View attachment 783728View attachment 783729View attachment 783730View attachment 783743View attachment 783732View attachment 783734View attachment 783735View attachment 783738
Best photos of the new lights yet- well done.
Finally we can see what they really look like instead of unhelpful oblique shots of (mainly) reflector and surrounding LEDs