Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Tesla Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DaveVa

2012 Sig Perf #236 VIN#484; 2018 P100D; 2021 Plaid
May 31, 2011
Northern Virginia
The latest blog said the following about the My Tesla page:

"You can stay connected throughout the process via our updated MY TESLA dashboard. Access your own private dashboard at teslamotors.com and see exactly where your car stands at any point in the process. The updated Design Studio is a big part of bringing your MY TESLA garage to life. Be sure to check out how these two updated features work seamlessly together and let us know what you think."

My status still says the same "Reserved" that it has for months, even though I have locked down my configuration and sent back my paper work. Wondering if anyone has seen any additional status information. If they are delivering cars on the 22nd then I would think the founders cars would be "in production". It will be interesting to see how detailed this status will get. I can imagine a FedEx type tracking - e.g. stamping, drive train assembly, interior assembly, painting, test etc...

I'd like to see that as well. FWIW, now that my number has been called, I now see a "design" button next to my reservation and a price -- though I don't know if that's just a product of the general update that happened.