Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
USA Today quotes a Consumer Report article on the P85D as

"The big sedan was able to come to full stop from 60 mph in 118 seconds on dry pavement, 129 seconds on wet, which is "sports-car territory," according to Fisher.

I don't know whether it was the original article or USA Today that dropped tha ball, but a two minute stopping distance is probably no what they meant. I'll guess they meant feet.

We all get a little snippy on days like today. Hopefully we are not at the beginning/middle of a sell off in the general market. Bright side: we are still way up over 180s where we were just a few months ago. Glass half full:wink:

We all get a little snippy on days like today. Hopefully we are not at the beginning/middle of a sell off in the general market. Bright side: we are still way up over 180s where we were just a few months ago. Glass half full:wink:
I'm not snippy! I'm cheerful!

(Us Eastern-Europeans like to rub it in our own faces in order to let go. And a glass half-full is a glass twice as large as it needs to be. There.)

No offence taken Fango. I deserve every bit of it. Everybody on here is great and very nice. I am actually bipolar (good guess) and will be back buying shares on my next high. Best wishes to the community.

You should buy 1 share, this may prevent you from seeing every piece of FUD as true and screaming the sky is falling.

If Elon is correct on his time frame (yeah I know) the. Shouldn't we see design studio by Wednesday? I think that was the 2-3 week statement, correct me if I'm wrong please.

Why is everyone panicking? Its only $230... Yea its cheap TSLA, but its not so far down that people should be vomiting...

What you will say if price drops to $40 per share? (just as example)

When price is "cheap" and when is "expensive" ?

Let's say we are at $350 level per share... then $350 is expensive? No, $350 is normal being current price.
then $270 will be cheap? ;) and now expensive?

What I just want to say - price is relative to our brain and to history. Is it possible that TSLA price will fall to $40? Yes, why not?
Ask somebody in 2014 if it's possible OIL prices to go down to $40.... (at $120 level then)... Nobody will agree... NOBODY. They will say "impossible!"

So - don't think in "cheap" or 'expensive" category. Think different :)

You should buy 1 share, this may prevent you from seeing every piece of FUD as true and screaming the sky is falling.

Must have been a rough day for you. Nowhere have I screamed the sky is falling. I am looking for clarification on certain issues by management. 2 issues from what I recall. Prudent investors ask questions, and perhaps don't put as much faith in "blind faith." Can't be a cheerleader all the time. I have been pretty soft with my criticism. Tesla should turn around soon.

Must have been a rough day for you. Nowhere have I screamed the sky is falling. I am looking for clarification on certain issues by management. 2 issues from what I recall. Prudent investors ask questions, and perhaps don't put as much faith in "blind faith." Can't be a cheerleader all the time. I have been pretty soft with my criticism. Tesla should turn around soon.

Except that the last couple of days have nothing to do with what you've questioned. Tesla is down due to macro issues, just like every other stock.

USA Today quotes a Consumer Report article on the P85D as

"The big sedan was able to come to full stop from 60 mph in 118 seconds on dry pavement, 129 seconds on wet, which is "sports-car territory," according to Fisher.

I don't know whether it was the original article or USA Today that dropped tha ball, but a two minute stopping distance is probably no what they meant. I'll guess they meant feet.

Well, they may have confused the signs ' and " except ' is minutes or feet and " is seconds or inches. Confused, anyway.

Well I'll just chime in here as a Feb 2013 long holder. This company is getting stronger and more valuable every day that passes, and Detroit slumbers on.

Hold Fast! Those in short term calls have already been unwinding, I imagine.

One more piece of good news (for me), my standing $231 limit buy triggered! Woot! Ever closer to my core holdings goal.

Thanks to everyone on here for such great discussion, strategy and insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.