Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Update 24.6.9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does this version fix favorites for personal TuneIn accounts?

I've logged on to my personal account and it works great, just doesn't pull my selected favorites in. Just shows a black page and also doesn't show the latest New Episodes properly...

The episodes it shows are over a week older than what shows in the TuneIn Tesla account.

Downloaded 24.6.9 this morning. Sat inside reading the release notes, got out, shut the driver's door and walked away. To my amazement, it locked the doors... in my garage... at home. Got back in, looked to see if my profile showed exempt home from auto lock, and it was checked. So I got out again and walked away, and once more it locked the car.

Clearly they may have fixed a few bugs, but created at least one new one :(

Downloaded 24.6.9 this morning. Sat inside reading the release notes, got out, shut the driver's door and walked away. To my amazement, it locked the doors... in my garage... at home. Got back in, looked to see if my profile showed exempt home from auto lock, and it was checked. So I got out again and walked away, and once more it locked the car.

Did you turn it off and on? (reboot)?
Hmm OK that's it I am going to check I am way behind 20.17. Is this a very slow release?

2020.24.6.4 the one that is worse from AP right? Maybe skip?

I actually did a reboot afterwards. Might try another reboot later today.

Must be a bit more tentative this one etc. I did get a large map update yesterday though. Wonder if this is just FSD related or actual fixes, I hope for more accuracy on roundabouts. I think most wanted feature is the backup cam. Now I can hope for 360 cam view or self parking as an additional unlock-able feature. God those 2 bare while lines are quite boring. :D

Even more strange....So I have never been around the car for an update. I always get the notification on the phone and then update it, car in the garage. This time I was grabbing something out of garage and heard the HV relay open and close, then a bunch of fans on front and back of the car cycle. So I stood there and watched and listened. The front fan went to high then off, the headlights came on then off, then more HV noises. I was like WTF.....I would assume it was at the end of the update and doing a systems test and communication blitz to ensure everything is still checked out post install.

Has anyone stood near the car during one of these updates and watch the car do all this ??

• Funny
Reactions: ra88it and lUtriaNt

You will need to drive away from home and return, someone posted it needs to clear the Geofencing. Mine didn’t work until I took it for a ride and back also.

Fred

• Informative
Reactions: Skione65
Finished installing the update today and the model 3, I really hope they put out a patch to Nerf the extreme sensitivity on these settings now. Just from this morning collision detection is going nuts it's went off twice from vehicles and completely separate lanes then where I was at. And then I had corrective driving action take over when I was trying to get into a turning lane and there was nothing even around me.

no clue how far they turned up that dial, but they need to turn it back a few notches.