Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland Rattle - URRGGH!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you are moving the front seats to fit them, be careful not to break the mirrors in the sunshades.
Interesting, hadn't considered that. Seems a bit of a design flaw if they let you move the seats so far forwards they can hit the sunshades and smash the mirrors.

Still my wife's car occasionally picks my wife's profile when I'm in the drivers seat which gives me probably about 5 seconds to stop it before I'm impaled on the steering wheel and my neck is broken as I'm crushed into the ceiling. Hopefully the UWB key on the Highland solves this and it'll properly pick up which phone is in the pocket of the driver and opened the drivers door.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Aliomenti
Interesting, hadn't considered that. Seems a bit of a design flaw if they let you move the seats so far forwards they can hit the sunshades and smash the mirrors.

Still my wife's car occasionally picks my wife's profile when I'm in the drivers seat which gives me probably about 5 seconds to stop it before I'm impaled on the steering wheel and my neck is broken as I'm crushed into the ceiling. Hopefully the UWB key on the Highland solves this and it'll properly pick up which phone is in the pocket of the driver and opened the drivers door.
Crikey, if your wife is that tiny then the car definitely needs vent covers!

Apologies for the gore:

Reactions: Durzel
Apologies for the gore:

oh wow