Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do I get sentry notification

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don’t think I ever heard noise
Then you have never actually set off the alarm.

There are other threads but that reading through those show the alarm.

I guess im a sociopath then lol. I have to park my car in sketchy places sometimes and it would be nice to get a quick preview of the alert on my phone. There's something about Teslas that people hate on unfortunately. Especially after watching Wham Baam Teslacam.

Reactions: PianoAl
I guess im a sociopath then lol. I have to park my car in sketchy places sometimes and it would be nice to get a quick preview of the alert on my phone. There's something about Teslas that people hate on unfortunately. Especially after watching Wham Baam Teslacam.
You get alerts (not notifications) every time a person or another vehicle passes by your car, so it's not useful. In a busy parking lot, you might get dozens of alerts in a short time. I don't worry about those alerts unless I see something on the car that warrants investigation, but that hasn't happened yet.

But if you really want them, there's probably a third-party Tesla app that will do it for you.

Reactions: dandiggz
Of course they are useful. I have a gouge in my back drivers side door. Only could have come from somebody opening door into it. Unfortunately I didn’t see the footage.
Even if you didn’t get the notification in your app, the fact that you had alerts was displayed on the screen when you got back to your car, and you didn’t do anything with that information. Are you really going to run out to your car every time you get an alert? No.