Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Speaking of tires, anyone going to keep the 20” wheels and just change the summer to all season tires?
Those of you who remove new tires and put on all seasons, do you sell the summer tires? Any idea how much you’d be selling them for if so? I live in Louisiana so I’d almost be tempted to buy an extra set of the summers off someone if it’s a nice deal since I hear changing out tires with EVs is way more common than ICEs (this will be my first Tesla)

1715567617830.png

Nice touch changing the colors to the actual colors.

I'm wondering why, so far, I'm the only person with a "2" in the 5th numeric digit in the U.S. and I didn't even order that quickly (like an hour and 50 minutes after ordering was available). Only other order with a "2" there is in Australia. With my luck, my car will end up in Australia too. ;)
I also have a “2” in the fifth digit of my RN. Ordered 30 mins after US release.

Placed order about 45 minutes after it went live. NY order, grey/black. Just updated to May 25th to June 22nd. It's been marching steadily earlier.

Up side, found out that the mt kisco service center is literally under half a mile from the train station, so that should make pickup a lot easier.
Same for me in Boston but no VIN yet. I bet by mid week, and have “felt” delivery will be the 7th since ordering. We will see!

Hi, Poland here. Just got my VIN assigned. Unfortunately - final invoice says June 19th :(

Out of curiosity - mileage on that invoice says 30km. Is it just some default value, because it looks kind of high. Previous nonTesla were less than 5km by the time of delivery.
Hi, mine got 30km in it as well. I think it's just a default value. Most likely will be a lot less than 30km (20 miles). My previous model 3 stated the same but was delivered with 8km (5 miles)

Reactions: kower
This is never going to work, but let's try: Tesla Model 3Performance Order Tracker TMC
It seems like it's going great. I made another tab for graphs and charts. I know some people love graphs and some people hate how they interfere with the main data chart. So, we can have both maybe?

Here's a little map of where everyone is from: Map

Is anyone good enough to build a chart that shows order date time and how it relates to EDD? I have NO idea even how to start something like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, the white looks the best by far. Glad I went white also :)
Yeah, thanks for posting! Definitely makes me happy with my choice (when I ever get it - I think it’s going to be a looooong summer lol).
Those headlights even have a “smoked” look to them. Might have just been the lighting / showroom.
Also, my state (Colorado) offers a choice for license plate with black background and white lettering. I’m thinking that’s going to be a must have for me! Cheers all and best of luck getting yours quickly!