Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2023 Model 3 got totaled :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, just an update, I just picked up the Model Y last Saturday, the same day they introduce the .99% financing and was able to switch to the better rate. Got super lucky! The wife is super happy and my payment is lower. We got it with the 19 inch stock gemini wheels and it drives very similar to the model 3.
When we tested it one it had the optional larger wheels and it did not drive as well, just something to keep in mind.
We did get the 3rd row and yes its very small but we knew that but it works for us, but if you need the extra head room just drive with the trunk open :D

I have Geico and I used my collision and they will be going after the other insurance company to get reimbursed. I have to say they were good, and the assessor even advise me to send comps so they could get me more money, which I did, at the end they valued my car around $33k with taxes and all which was fair to me.

Thank you all for the good input and advise, we love out new model Y, we got it in the gray stealth, really nice color IMO.

Reactions: mgs333