Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] V11 UI Changes and Features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of the quickest workarounds would be to enhance voice control. If you can say “play Bullseye theme” (good ol’ Jim Bowen....) and the iconic tune suddenly comes through the speakers, how difficult can it be to get “fog lights on” to turn on a fog light?
As long as voice control remains cloud-based (and therefore unavailable when mobile coverage is patchy) we still need some other means of safely operating safety-critical features, though.

One irritant I've noticed is that seems impossible in reverse to have the RHS mirror un dipped and the LHS mirror dipped!
Adjusting the mirrors suggests this is possible, but when deleting mirror dip on the RHS mirror the LHS one also dips.

As to David T's comment, if Tesla's software programmers are in NA and India few of them will be drivers, as we Europeans understand driving...
+1 for this. I read that you can adjust the RH mirror when in reverse (you can) and it saves the position in your profile (it says it does), but so far I've found that the next time I go into reverse it's back to the same behaviour.

I have to admit that I've not tried it since v11 arrived for me, but that's because I've hardly used the car in the last month.

Reactions: DenkiJidousha