Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do we know the full specs of the current M3P wheel setup? 235/35/20 front, what's the offset and width? I'm assuming it's still 5x114.3 bolt pattern? What's the wheel width, 8.5? The back is 275/30/20? Offset? Width, 9.5?

I need to plan for upgrades and see if I can still use my current 245/40/19 wheels in the winter and then get something to replace the stagger setup for the summer.

EDIT: After do some calculations, it looks good. I might just need to get 2 spacers for the rear wheels so they stay flushed with the car body.
20x9” ET34 non highland

Have any regular pictures of the full car (in color) with the wheels? I like the OEM look.

And your math checks out. About 2.3mm less poke, per side, compared to the 20" uberturbines. So basically the same.
I added 10mm spacer to the rear effectively making it a +20 offset. This sits flush with the fender as seen from above.

IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0047.jpeg

what is the track width front & rear? That will help to understand how you can go for a square setup
I've seen some conflicting reports online but Tesla hasn't updated the official manual for the M3P yet. Will post that info here as soon as they do.
the manual was updated today with official values: https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/model3/en_us/GUID-FDDB10EF-FFA9-46EB-B8CC-03614AE92B6B.html

Wheel DiameterLocationSizeOffset (mm)
20"Front
Rear
20X9.0J
20X10.0J

These offsets are +30 front and +20 rear on standard 18x8.5” wheels with 235/45-18 tires.

Posting this for reference for others who want a better stance without lowering

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you could add more information to many of your posts that would make them more helpful.

1) Specify what rotors you have. The M3P rotors are thinner. Was that accounted for when calculating "effective offset" and when comparing different offsets to different cars with and without spacers?
2) "Better stance" could use side profile pictures. Pushing the track width out at stock ride height (~390mm hub to fender) accentuates the wheel gap which doesn't usually look good.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you could add more information to many of your posts that would make them more helpful.

1) Specify what rotors you have. The M3P rotors are thinner. Was that accounted for when calculating "effective offset" and when comparing different offsets to different cars with and without spacers?
2) "Better stance" could use side profile pictures. Pushing the track width out at stock ride height (~390mm hub to fender) accentuates the wheel gap which doesn't usually look good.
This is a M3LR, not M3P. Again, the point was to showcase how it looks with the new offsets using the 18x8.5” wheels with no other mods. These wheels are Drag DR-83 in 18” which are a replica of the M3P wheels.

IMG_0080.jpeg

Reactions: Lindenwood
Konig Hypergram, 19x11+40 with 285/35R19, painted gloss black.

Up front:
Dorman 610-490 Studs with +5 Girodisc rotor hats and 12mm hubcentric spacers (+28 effective offset for non-M3P rotors). 3.3 degrees of camber.

Rear:
Stock M3P studs and rotors; 5mm spacers for aesthetics. 2.5 degrees of camber.

The intent: Provide good sidewall support for 285 RE71Rss to get a few more FTDs next season…

Seeing a tiny bit of rubbing somewhere inside the front fenders driving about 10 total miles around town. Going to massage the fenders and bumper a bit more and maybe raise it up another 1/4".

IMG_0797.jpeg
IMG_0798.jpeg

Konig Hypergram, 19x11+40 with 285/35R19, painted gloss black.

Up front:
Dorman 610-490 Studs with +5 Girodisc rotor hats and 12mm hubcentric spacers (+28 effective offset for non-M3P rotors). 3.3 degrees of camber.

Rear:
Stock M3P studs and rotors; 5mm spacers for aesthetics. 2.5 degrees of camber.

The intent: Provide good sidewall support for 285 RE71Rss to get a few more FTDs next season…

Seeing a tiny bit of rubbing somewhere inside the front fenders driving about 10 total miles around town. Going to massage the fenders and bumper a bit more and maybe raise it up another 1/4".

View attachment 1047174View attachment 1047175
Ran AZ850’s on my macan and loved em! Hope you enjoy them on the m3p. That so is thick…do you have more photos?!

• Love
Reactions: Lindenwood