Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Switched to the black chrome stickers, much classier IMO!

IMG_3801.jpeg
IMG_3808.jpeg

Wasn’t liking how dark the front lip was so did a partial wrap to cover up some of the carbon fiber I added. View attachment 1043943View attachment 1043944View attachment 1043945
Looks great. I assume the white parts are the wrap? Did you do it yourself? How difficult was it with the contours of the lip?

I just installed a new CF front lip, but eventually I'm thinking I'd like to go with just glossy or matte black. I'm wondering if wrapping is an option rather than replacing all the pieces (or painting over them). My CF side skirts are already looking rather hazy...

Looks great. I assume the white parts are the wrap? Did you do it yourself? How difficult was it with the contours of the lip?

I just installed a new CF front lip, but eventually I'm thinking I'd like to go with just glossy or matte black. I'm wondering if wrapping is an option rather than replacing all the pieces (or painting over them). My CF side skirts are already looking rather hazy...
I brought it somewhere to get wrapped. I also added PPF over the wrap and exposed CF.

Reactions: Rothgarr