Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2024.14.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My boot strut started playing up a week after 2024.14.3 was installed but I can't imagine it was software related. It was doing the same thing you describe, as well as grinding/metal-on-metal noise coming from it when it eventually opened after some gentle persuasion. Just had it replaced under warranty this morning by mobile service.
I’ve arranged for a mobile SC as I’m guessing it’s already dying.
Was it hot when you tried to open it?

I’ve noticed my aftermarket powered boot seems more laboured in hot weather.
It was a warm day, but this was in the evening, so not blistering at the time it failed to open.

Currently downloading 2024.14.6 on my 2021 Atom Model 3 but it's taking forever, seeming because my car is not sat on top of my Wifi router so has a poor signal. I'm currently on 2024.8.9 and have EAP.

2024.14.7 seems to be incoming, finally some reported installs in EU/UK. Although it seems primarily aimed at those who already had 14.6...
Hopefully later today or tomorrow!
Can anyone confirm yet whether there is a version in the UK for non USS cars with EAP that has the new Autopark. I am still stuck
On 2024.8.9

Can anyone confirm yet whether there is a version in the UK for non USS cars with EAP that has the new Autopark. I am still stuck
On 2024.8.9
Even 14.7 doesn't have the new vision only Autopark for non-USS or USS yet.
It's only on the FSD beta branch 2024.3.x (US only) and newer 2024.9.5 that hasn't rolled out yet but is expected to be US only too.

So probably in a much later 14.9 version or another major update globally.

On 2024.8.9
I think the answer is NO.

I also think your perspective possibly needs a little modification. I think you will find that you are not "stuck" at all, but comfortably sitting in the middle of the vast majority of UK owners. As the .14 branch appears to be a bit buggy you are also sitting in a safe and comfortable place.

With a bit of luck they will make a few amendments to fix the buggy release and then invite you, me and thousands of others to come and give it a try!

Even 14.7 doesn't have the new vision only Autopark for non-USS or USS yet
Indeed the new Autopark isn't available yet outside of US/Canada, but both 2024.14.6 and 2024.14.7 include the new Park Assist for MCU3 / AMD Ryzen vehicles with a choice of USS or Vision worldwide. Here's a report from Australia after installing 2024.14.7 with screenshots of USS and Vision park assist.

TeslaInfo is showing it detected the 2024.14.x release notes for Tesla Vision Park Assist in at least these countries: AT AU BE BG BR CA CH CZ DE DK ES FI FR GB HK IL IT NL NO NZ PL PT SE SI TH US