I am picking up my new model 3 in a week and driving straight to the tire place for new wheels and tires. (Trading efficiency for something prettier.) Selling as a set for $1600 or best offer. Tesla store price is $2000 and not in stock. I’m in central Houston and willing to drive an hour or...
4x Used 18" Wheels with Winter Tires (from Model 3 Performance)
- 235/45R-18 BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK LM001 XL
- 18X8 SPORT EDITION A11 BRIGHT SIL
- MM 79.5-64.1 TESLA 3 SPORT
- 433MHZ TIRE PRESSURE SENSORS
- Black center caps
* Only used the last two winters. About 10k miles total on them.
I was curious if anyone has these tires installed on their Model 3. They seem like the perfect tire except I am seeing conflicting reports on if they should be used since they are standard load instead of full load. Was curious if anyone has any real world experience with these on an 18" wheel.