Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨IN STOCK NOW: LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Box - Compatible with LDCRS Mats🚨

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ldcrsmode

Global Vendor
Dec 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
🚨New product alert 🚨
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Box

Compatible with LDCRS Mats.

We've been working on Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Boxes that are specifically designed to be compatible with your LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats.

AMAZON LINK

The LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Box is a hidden seat box set that provides convenient storage for your everyday items, valuables, kids items/toys, drinks, cleaning supplies, shoes, hats and much more, making this one of the best Tesla Model Y Accessories 2023 2022 2021 2020 for your car. Our product is designed to fit perfectly in your Tesla Model Y. Manufactured with high quality material and great attention to detail, our under seat storage box is easy to install and will serve you well for years to come. We have designed the LDCRS accessory bin to specifically be compatible with our LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats! NOTE: May not fit all 3D/Raised floor mats due to the clearance of the box. Get the most out of your Model Y. The exterior materials are color and texture matched specifically to be seamless in your cars interior. Tesla under seat storage Model Y is made from a durable hard plastic construction and designed to fit seamlessly into the space between the driver and passenger seat for easy access. The LDCRS Under Seat Storage Box is a convenient and versatile way to organize your car's interior! This under seat box keeps your things securely stowed away, and gives you additional storage space within arms reach to any passenger, making it very a convenient and essential Tesla Model Y accessory.

• PERFECT FIT GUARANTEED - LDCRS Tesla Model Y under seat storage was designed specifically for your Tesla Model Y 2023 2022 2021 2020. Best of all, this Tesla under seat basket was designed to be compatible with LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats! The accessory bin measures 14.57 x 9.06 x 3.94 inches. Perfect fit guaranteed! *may not fit all 3D/raised floor mats*
  • PRIVACY LID INCLUDED - Keep your items and valuables safe and secure from prying eyes. You can store your items in our Tesla seat organizer and be assured that they are safe and hidden out of sight!
  • MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Our Tesla seat storage tray is suitable for both the front and rear of each of the driver and passenger seats. LDCRS underseat storage tray fits seamlessly underneath your seats and is securely fastened to stay in place. Does not interfere with airflow of your floor vents.
  • VERSATILE - Under seat box is perfect for conveniently storing valuables, cleaning supplies, kids items/toys, shoes, drinks, hats and much more! It's a versatile under-seat consoles that you'll never want to live without again!
  • EASY TO INSTALL - This unique box seat storage Model Y can be installed in seconds and will provide you with a great place to store your daily items and valuables.
  • MINIMALISTIC AND HEAVY DUTY - High quality materials ensure durable under seat storage to keep your items, as well as the simplistic aesthetic that matches the immaculate interior of a Tesla Model Y.
1mainx1.jpg
2_driver_empty.jpg
3_rear_toys.jpg
4_Rear_driver.jpg
5_compatible.jpg
5_REAR_WIDE_BOTH_SETOF2.jpg
6_USES.jpg
7_ALL_SEATS.jpg
8_before_after.jpg
10_cleaningsupplies.jpg

Last edited:
I have one of the first ones out in the wild for this bin. I can confirm that it fits perfectly under my 2023 MYLR driver’s seat, riding snugly up over the lip of my LDCRS floor mats, as promised.

It’s a little more snug under the rear of my seat (so, for a 2nd row passenger to use), vs up under the front of the drivers seat (for my use to store charging adapters).

Either place, it slides in smoothly and does not move. Recommended. 👍🏻

I am not affiliated with LDCRS. I did receive a complimentary bin in order to confirm fitment. This is an honest review, and I did provide direct feedback to LDCRS about the shipment process.

Attachments

• F7840647-E693-466E-B0FE-D559BA179DB9.jpeg
    F7840647-E693-466E-B0FE-D559BA179DB9.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 98CC57C2-45DD-49B5-8E56-7EC6173A6631.jpeg
    98CC57C2-45DD-49B5-8E56-7EC6173A6631.jpeg
    981 KB · Views: 157
  • 101EC908-25B8-4F60-8BCF-67A0E4A758F1.jpeg
    101EC908-25B8-4F60-8BCF-67A0E4A758F1.jpeg
    822.3 KB · Views: 156
Hey TMC Fam!

2/2 update:
Our shipment to Amazon should be arriving in the next 7-10 days! If you haven't already signed up to our notification list,
click HERE to be notified when they are available to purchase along with a discount code

3/7/23 - LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage is now available on Amazon, for those who signed up using the notification link, we will be reaching out soon. If you did not sign up, do not worry we got you covered!

15% off LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage.
AMAZON LINK

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaRed
🚨New product alert 🚨
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Box

Compatible with LDCRS Mats.

We've been working on Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Boxes that are specifically designed to be compatible with your LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats.

AMAZON LINK

The LDCRS Tesla Model Y Under Seat Storage Box is a hidden seat box set that provides convenient storage for your everyday items, valuables, kids items/toys, drinks, cleaning supplies, shoes, hats and much more, making this one of the best Tesla Model Y Accessories 2023 2022 2021 2020 for your car. Our product is designed to fit perfectly in your Tesla Model Y. Manufactured with high quality material and great attention to detail, our under seat storage box is easy to install and will serve you well for years to come. We have designed the LDCRS accessory bin to specifically be compatible with our LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats! NOTE: May not fit all 3D/Raised floor mats due to the clearance of the box. Get the most out of your Model Y. The exterior materials are color and texture matched specifically to be seamless in your cars interior. Tesla under seat storage Model Y is made from a durable hard plastic construction and designed to fit seamlessly into the space between the driver and passenger seat for easy access. The LDCRS Under Seat Storage Box is a convenient and versatile way to organize your car's interior! This under seat box keeps your things securely stowed away, and gives you additional storage space within arms reach to any passenger, making it very a convenient and essential Tesla Model Y accessory.

• PERFECT FIT GUARANTEED - LDCRS Tesla Model Y under seat storage was designed specifically for your Tesla Model Y 2023 2022 2021 2020. Best of all, this Tesla under seat basket was designed to be compatible with LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats! The accessory bin measures 14.57 x 9.06 x 3.94 inches. Perfect fit guaranteed! *may not fit all 3D/raised floor mats*
  • PRIVACY LID INCLUDED - Keep your items and valuables safe and secure from prying eyes. You can store your items in our Tesla seat organizer and be assured that they are safe and hidden out of sight!
  • MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Our Tesla seat storage tray is suitable for both the front and rear of each of the driver and passenger seats. LDCRS underseat storage tray fits seamlessly underneath your seats and is securely fastened to stay in place. Does not interfere with airflow of your floor vents.
  • VERSATILE - Under seat box is perfect for conveniently storing valuables, cleaning supplies, kids items/toys, shoes, drinks, hats and much more! It's a versatile under-seat consoles that you'll never want to live without again!
  • EASY TO INSTALL - This unique box seat storage Model Y can be installed in seconds and will provide you with a great place to store your daily items and valuables.
  • MINIMALISTIC AND HEAVY DUTY - High quality materials ensure durable under seat storage to keep your items, as well as the simplistic aesthetic that matches the immaculate interior of a Tesla Model Y.
View attachment 875920View attachment 875921View attachment 875922View attachment 875923View attachment 875924View attachment 875926View attachment 875927View attachment 875928View attachment 875929View attachment 875930

Looks good! Would it work with Tuxmat?

Looks good! Would it work with Tuxmat?
We haven't had any feedback yet from customers with Tuxmat but we would be interested in hearing if it does! It'll mostly depend on how large the lip is on the tuxmats. What we've done in the past is work with customers for a complimentary product in exchange for pictures and feedback to help with fitment and quality assurance. If you're interested, please reach us via DM!

Reactions: fredzos
Hey TMC Family!

Thank you all for patiently waiting for this launch! We'd love to hear how the storage boxes worked out. Early reviews are extremely valuable to us and the community to ensure they are receiving a product high in quality and satisfaction. We'd like to get your honest feedback (here or on amazon). We actually heard from a recent Amazon customer that they had issues with fitment under the driver seat? Can anyone help us confirm or deny this issue, as we did not have this issue during product development or testing. We always want to be ahead of any of these changes to ensure we provide quality products and customer service.

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS

Hey TMC Family!

Thank you all for patiently waiting for this launch! We'd love to hear how the storage boxes worked out. Early reviews are extremely valuable to us and the community to ensure they are receiving a product high in quality and satisfaction. We'd like to get your honest feedback (here or on amazon). We actually heard from a recent Amazon customer that they had issues with fitment under the driver seat? Can anyone help us confirm or deny this issue, as we did not have this issue during product development or testing. We always want to be ahead of any of these changes to ensure we provide quality products and customer service.

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS
Will I receive the replacement for my damaged-in-transit underseat box for my Y?

Thank you

Will I receive the replacement for my damaged-in-transit underseat box for my Y?

Thank you
Thanks for following up, yes absolutely we will get you taken care of. For others wondering, context being starship was able to help us test fit early production units that were unfortunately damaged during shipping. Better packing materials should resolve this issue. We’ll DM you tomorrow to get the replacement sent to you and ensure we have the correct shipping info! Thanks again for helping us and the community!

Reactions: starship42
We haven't had any feedback yet from customers with Tuxmat but we would be interested in hearing if it does! It'll mostly depend on how large the lip is on the tuxmats. What we've done in the past is work with customers for a complimentary product in exchange for pictures and feedback to help with fitment and quality assurance. If you're interested, please reach us via DM!
Did you ever figure out if it works with Tuxmat??

I received mine but have not had a chance to install them yet. Will try to tonight if I get a chance and let you know.
Got a chance to install these in my 23 Austin Model Y and they fit great in the front and back. Little snug in the back drivers seat but do seem to fit. Not sure if it goes all the way though. It blocks the leg room if you have passengers, so I put mine in the front and they fit great. I have the LDCRS mats all around and this was my experience.

TL;DR - A little snug if you put them in the back under the driver's seat but does fit. It is tight. Great if you put them under front. As always YMMV.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
Got a chance to install these in my 23 Austin Model Y and they fit great in the front and back. Little snug in the back drivers seat do seem to fit. Not sure if it goes all the way though. It blocks the leg room if you have passengers, so I put mine in the front and they fit great. I have the LDCR mats all around and this was my experience.

TL;DR - A little snug if you put them in the back under the driver's seat but does fit. It is tight. Great if you put them under front. As always YMMV.
Thank you for your honest review and posting it here for others to help make their buying decisions! Any of these early reviews would greatly help us out on Amazon if you were able to leave us one there, we’d greatly appreciate it!

Have a great weekend!

Reactions: BamaRed